All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bravo allstars
1558469_568605083209067_2002803120_n.jpg
Bravo on a great uniform! (Lol) Love the sleeves with the slight use of mesh. Navy with pink is different, I really like it!

Just found this picture from when we were Stormz. The tops are the same design but different colors. You can see the sleeves much better here. The skirts are different, though. (and yes, the girl in the middle was a crossover ;))
9OOiHlj.png

These aren't terrible for a pink and black uniform, but I think it would like them better if it was just pink and black with silver accents instead of the white. I would switch out the white chest for black to make the letters stand out more.

I really like the way square necklines look. It's different and clean.

Exactly what I was thinking! Plus, you could wear a non-racerback sports bra with it.

Didn't even notice the mesh at first, which makes me love it even more. The belt wouldn't bother be if they lost the "B", looks a little too superhero for me. Pretty uniform! Looks age appropriate for everyone too.

I think these uniforms have been posted here before, I have no idea honestly. But I found them on tumblr and I just wanted to say great job to this gym/designer because these are fabulous and are the right about of glitz while still looking athletic. So sorry if they have been posted already but just needed to see another beautiful uniform and show my appreciation
2a5g9ah.jpg

Nope, not either of them. I think that's part of the reason why we've never done program unis from those manufacturers. The expense is just not something the owners wish to strap parents with.
Sew Factory did all the FAME unis, before they went out of business. GK has done a Notorious uni, Rebel did Vengeance uni. Not sure about Supers one-piece or Legends in previous seasons. @FamousMatty ?

GK did the old Legends uniforms. Most of our level 5 uniforms (at the beach) have been a donation from someone so I'm not sure of the companies. As far as I know we've never used Varsity and the current program uni is from CDT I think or something like that. I believe Notorious uni from last year was CDT and them restoned by a Gypsy Dress Maker (literally a gypsy dress person). Not sure about the ones they wore Prelims at worlds as they were also donated.

GK did the old Legends uniforms. Most of our level 5 uniforms (at the beach) have been a donation from someone so I'm not sure of the companies. As far as I know we've never used Varsity and the current program uni is from CDT I think or something like that. I believe Notorious uni from last year was CDT and them restoned by a Gypsy Dress Maker (literally a gypsy dress person). Not sure about the ones they wore Prelims at worlds as they were also donated.
CDT was merged and Purchased with Varsity years ago, are you talking about Cheerleader Danceteam? The NCA uniform counterpart? Either way I love your new uni's and I was not crazy about the foil ones in a pic and then I saw them in person and they look great.

CDT was merged and Purchased with Varsity years ago, are you talking about Cheerleader Danceteam? The NCA uniform counterpart? Either way I love your new uni's and I was not crazy about the foil ones in a pic and then I saw them in person and they look great.

Sew Factory did them originally. Then, when they closed, Phil said he bought all the fabric they had for our unis and searched for a manufacturer that would copy it. Hence, CDT or whatever.

I think these uniforms have been posted here before, I have no idea honestly. But I found them on tumblr and I just wanted to say great job to this gym/designer because these are fabulous and are the right about of glitz while still looking athletic. So sorry if they have been posted already but just needed to see another beautiful uniform and show my appreciation
2a5g9ah.jpg

absolutley perfect!!

Back