All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA Coach Sarah posted this on her ask.fm this morning.
I had envisions of a beautiful white SE uniform, it will be strange to see them in a black uniform again!
@12stepCheermom
egcpvm.png

CEA Coach Sarah posted this on her ask.fm this morning.
I had envisions of a beautiful white SE uniform, it will be strange to see them in a black uniform again!
@12stepCheermom
egcpvm.png
I'm seriously loving the black :)

You'll have to wait until the weekend to see but I've never had a uniform so clearly "speak" to me in terms of a "personality" before. Coed's does.

Coed Elite has clearly traded the "sweet sparkly girl next door" for "let's fire up the Harley and kick some a$$"

I love it!

ETA: and they're magical because my kid just put it on and hit his first ever standing full....twice!!
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You'll have to wait until the weekend to see but I've never had a uniform so clearly "speak" to me in terms of a "personality" before. Coed's does.

Coed Elite has clearly traded the "sweet sparkly girl next door" for "let's fire up the Harley and kick some a$$"

I love it!

ETA: and they're magical because my kid just put it on and hit his first ever standing full....twice!!
That last sentence scares, hope they are not another TopGun uniform.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

I love it!

yaaay male 12step kid!

I love it!

Am i the only one who pictured a uniform with teal flames all on the sleeves? :p

Has it been released when they will debut them? Is it going to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Am i the only one who pictured a uniform with teal flames all on the sleeves? :p

Has it been released when they will debut them? Is it going to be on Saturday or Sunday?
I have no idea honestly. I'm sure well get a text to that effect at some point. The kids are funny, they must love them, they won't take them off :D

I love it!

Did you record? You should post a video of his standing full!! ;)

But really. I love cea in black

Back