All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Rebel Athletics lookbook is out:

Rebel Athletic Allstar Lookbook

Three things:
1. @cupieqt - haaaaay page 58.

2. Why is the "Rebel Convertible" described on page 54 as "a bodysuit you can wear under any crop top uniform to convert it to a full length, making it USASF guidelines appropriate for non level 5 teams" (emphasis mine)? Errrr, shouldn't that say "non-senior age teams"? And also, have we gotten confirmation that just mesh across the belly is going to count as a full top uniform?

3. I actually like a lot of the uniforms in the lookbook. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that, lol. Some are clearly crazy (uhhhh hello fully rhinestoned capri pants...) but many are just slightly crazy, crazy enough to be interesting.

Three things:

2. Why is the "Rebel Convertible" described on page 54 as "a bodysuit you can wear under any crop top uniform to convert it to a full length, making it USASF guidelines appropriate for non level 5 teams" (emphasis mine)? Errrr, shouldn't that say "non-senior age teams"? And also, have we gotten confirmation that just mesh across the belly is going to count as a full top uniform?

3. I actually like a lot of the uniforms in the lookbook. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that, lol. Some are clearly crazy (uhhhh hello fully rhinestoned capri pants...) but many are just slightly crazy, crazy enough to be interesting.

I just don't even know where to begin :eek:

The top 3 scariest in my opinion (besides the fully rhinestone pants and strappy onesie because they're just a whole different story):

xd89s7.gif

rainbow bright

2nvdqhw.gif

skirt shirt

amyz2d.gif

just....ugh.

Can everyone just order from the prep/half year team section?

Three things:

Someone over there is severely confused. Last night someone commented on their post asking if the crop top rule was true, and they were like "all teams except senior 5 must wear full tops" I don't think they know it's all seniors who can wear crops?
(Also that green and gold one is in my schools colors and it makes me uncomfortable)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1). I've literally just opened the Rebel look book and am totally confused as to what the girl on the left on the cover is wearing. Also what is supposed to be on it, like a Chinese dragon thing? I do like the black fading to the stars on the cover.
2). That thing on page 4 with the one zebra sleeve looks a like a superhero costume.
3). Page 17 screams figure skater to me. Page 18....what?
4). Really like the red one on page 25
5). The Dynasty uniform on pg 57 is beautiful
6). Oooo get it @cupieqt on pg 58 & 59!
7) Love the Extreme one on page 62, that neckline:cloud9:
8). Ahhh hey @TwistersPride on pg 69 yeahhhhhh!
9). The one that Jamie is wearing on pg 79 looks like a unicorn puked on it.
10). Really like that Trinity sublimated uni on 98

Pumped because two uniforms I had a little hand on helping design for two gyms made it into the book:cheering:

Some of them I like...

But what in the world.... Those aren't even capris. They're all the way to the ankle. Leggings I guess. I'd be ok if they were capris, maybe even with all that bling. But the leggings look they're going running.

The one on page 78 says Crown I guess? I definitely thought it said "Grump" when I first saw it.

Page 98 I see vengeance @Mamarazzi !

And that green and gold thing with the writing on the butt says it's from Greece Olympia high school, which is in Rochester. My high school boyfriend went there... Anyone know if those are actually their uniforms? Including the writing on the butt?

half of them arent even practical. tops with 60 strings going across the front, FULL floor like pants for girls with enough rhinestones to recover ALL of vortex's new uniforms? you'd lose half of them just by walking? and deep v-necks.. so practical while flipping upside down..

Last edited:
1). I've literally just opened the Rebel look book and am totally confused as to what the girl on the left on the cover is wearing. Also what is supposed to be on it, like a Chinese dragon thing? I do like the black fading to the stars on the cover.
2). That thing on page 4 with the one zebra sleeve looks a like a superhero costume.
3). Page 17 screams figure skater to me. Page 18....what?
4). Really like the red one on page 25
5). The Dynasty uniform on pg 57 is beautiful
6). Oooo get it @cupieqt on pg 58 & 59!
7) Love the Extreme one on page 62, that neckline:cloud9:
8). Ahhh hey @TwistersPride on pg 69 yeahhhhhh!
9). The one that Jamie is wearing on pg 79 looks like a unicorn puked on it.
10). Really like that Trinity sublimated uni on 98

Pumped because two uniforms I had a little hand on helping design for two gyms made it into the book:cheering:

I hadn't even looked at this yet :) I love it! Thank you for helping with our design!!

Back