All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure how I feel about CE's girls. LOVE the guys.

Looking at that varsity lookbook- HOLY RETOUCHING, BATMAN. Seriously- can you make it more obvious? Some don't even look like real people (not that the girls aren't pretty- but that they are so clearly altered with a heavy hand it looks really weird).

TG has proven capable of making a stand-out, beautiful uni. They just choose not to.

Love it except for one thing: To me it looks like that blue strap got detached from that other mesh part of the top. I wish it connected. I know just the tops are new but I love that sparkly ace on the shorts!
And I wonder how that rhinestoned mesh feels on the arms... I've heard people complain that rhinestoned mesh feels REALLY rough.

Front back view of Coed Elite. I just love seeing CEA in black uniforms!

25p1pj4.png

Front back view of Coed Elite. I just love seeing CEA in black uniforms!

25p1pj4.png

i love the guys! if the girls were wearing the same top as the guys, only cropped i would be :cloud9: be we all know ya'll would say they were too boring. so since this is their top, i really, really wish it was filled in behind x-man's head. because at first glance it looks like they're wearing a choker necklace with a crescent moon on it, charmed style, and i don't like it.

as a side note, even though the mesh arms work here, i have seen many, many pictures from girls on other teams with rhinestoned mesh of the actual wounds and rhinestones embedded in their arms after competitions. why do we think that is okay? even if it is pretty it's about as practical as a backless uniform.

Back