All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the grey uniform. Cheers and More Respect

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

the top and the bottom are two completely different uniforms. they do not go together. i will also never for the life of me understand why any coach/gym owner would choose a uniform with only one sleeve. even the cleanest team in the world would look sloppy like that...

and then *insert my predictable "they're naked" "no bra" etc. etc. comments here*

tumblr_n1s8d1WcW31r5cexzo1_500.jpg

Another pic of SE. It looks great on everyone of every body type!
The one thing that bothers me is the chunk of white on the skirt. It ends abruptly. But I love the simplicity and that it looks like the old x man uni but updated. It's flattering on everyone which is something I haven't seen much this year.
ETA: the new NCA jackets make me sad.

Here's the grey uniform. Cheers and More Respect

If they hadn't decided to leave off 45% of the top for some unapparent reason I wouldn't mind this uniform at all. Imagine another sparkly sleeve and a sparkly back to match the front. It would have been a nice contrast with the non sparkly bottoms.

But no they had to go be all extra and exclude a sleeve and add a modified corset with what looks to me to be ribbon.

Love SE and CE in all black, gives them a 'tougher' look if you get what I mean
and that TG O4 uniform @Weezy you outdid yourself! Its stunning!!!
I wish I could take the credit. @Drkilluzionz is the designer. He asked me to post it.

And he will have another today. Lipstick on claws out!

I don't know what pic was already posted because it says unsupported for me too, but this one is from Twitter.

1z6gmfl.png

Not a fan.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back