Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found this on Tumblr and love it! University of Louisville

tumblr_n3qcnr7Zze1qje60uo1_500.jpg
So prettttty!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Found this on Tumblr and love it! University of Louisville

tumblr_n3qcnr7Zze1qje60uo1_500.jpg
Didnt all of the teams get the black ones with Louisville across the chest last year?
Either way, Crazy obsessed and the guys version is beyond gorgeous as well!

Found on Tumblr. Desert Storm Rage and Bliss worlds unis! All the other teams will get them next season.
tumblr_n3uk8pTEyU1r8o38vo1_500.jpg
Isn't their other uni white, navy, and red? I didn't think black was one of their colors. I really like this though - I might like it more with navy as the base color. What can I say I just love navy uniforms, and it's more unique than black and red. Even in black - gorgeous. It's a little weird not seeing them in white!

I love love love their new unis. Blinged and flashy but not overdone like some recent ones. I did expect a navy base but they look stunning!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Isn't their other uni white, navy, and red? I didn't think black was one of their colors. I really like this though - I might like it more with navy as the base color. What can I say I just love navy uniforms, and it's more unique than black and red. Even in black - gorgeous. It's a little weird not seeing them in white!

Desert Storm has decided to change their colors. They are now going to be red and black. The navy and dark red is gone.

This isn't about a new uniform but has anyone noticed that Supercells boy uniform is a girls crop top with an underlayer?
I've never noticed this before!

29c4eu0.jpg

Is this common for a lot of coed teams?

no. definitely not common. i have a feeling that because it's an "old" uniform, they made due with what they had.

NO DSE! i mean that uniform is pretty. but their color scheme of navy maroon and white and their current uniforms are one of my favorites. why is it black and red?!
ETA is that DSE? because it only says DS? did some sort of merge happen that i don't know about?

no. definitely not common. i have a feeling that because it's an "old" uniform, they made due with what they had.

I think you're right actually, if I'm remembering correctly Supercells have been all girl the past couple of years so they wouldn't have designed a male equivalent?
So since they added a boy this year it makes sense!

This isn't about a new uniform but has anyone noticed that Supercells boy uniform is a girls crop top with an underlayer?
I've never noticed this before!

29c4eu0.jpg

Is this common for a lot of coed teams?
Sometimes you just do what you have to do.

NO DSE! i mean that uniform is pretty. but their color scheme of navy maroon and white and their current uniforms are one of my favorites. why is it black and red?!
ETA is that DSE? because it only says DS? did some sort of merge happen that i don't know about?

Yes it is Desert Storm Elite. No merger just a color change. They are getting a new gym and changing their colors also.

Back