All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even though the shorts aren't my favorite, (they remind me of nike pros with writing hahah), I really like these. You could get away with a skinny strapped sports bra, and they're clean and athletics looking:shimmy:
CLEAN AND ATHLETIC was what the owner was going for. Less fluff more clean!

angel1_zps7a341c94.jpg
Angel5_zps871d9ad7.jpg
Angel2_zps93dd2861.jpg
Angel3_zps17427d74.jpg

I know there is some bling on the uniform but they look on the cheaper quality end which is interesting since they are GK.

They aren't ugly or distasteful but their isn't really anything that draws me into them.

The black shorts are to tight I think that's why the tag is noticeable. The skirt is to short.

Ps. I can't wait till my daughter gets her new uniform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I adore the OA uniforms! I think the plainness of the top and overall athletic look make the tiny shorts and skirt look less skimpy and more functional. I am biased though, I also love the Nfinity spandex that sit super low on the hips and cannot for the life of me fathom how girls can be comfortable with nike pros pulled up under their belly buttons.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The owner designed it and wanted no black or anything besides white and silver. Very white and Angelic. I was a bit skeptical at first but it is AMAZING---totally ran with her idea and turned it into reality! They area also wearing silver shorts under the white shorts/skirt for competition. It's very VERY athletic and for sure sports bra friendly. I feel the trend of unis going to more practical and clean. I'm SO in love with the wings!

So i will wait for a pic with the silver shorts because this skirt is way to short for me to like it. I like the top, i hope it will sparkle enough to stand out from far away. I adore white uniforms, just hope the will not look to plain because of just being white and silver.
The black one from OA is very nice, but same thing - shorts to tiny.

The owner designed it and wanted no black or anything besides white and silver. Very white and Angelic. I was a bit skeptical at first but it is AMAZING---totally ran with her idea and turned it into reality! They area also wearing silver shorts under the white shorts/skirt for competition. It's very VERY athletic and for sure sports bra friendly. I feel the trend of unis going to more practical and clean. I'm SO in love with the wings!
Kind of let down by the OA uniforms because I absolutely loved their old ones and I just don't feel the same about these. But they do look nice (minus the tiny bottoms).

Totally agree. The previous unis were gorgeous on the girls and nice on the boys and kept Royals and Angels tied together. Best use of black and white ever! These are nice but seem more like practice wear.

I feel like the Royals shorts need to have some silver trim along the top - at the moment, I don't feel like it fits with the top...

Angels in a way remind me of TG oo5 uniform but that uniform was perfection.

i agree that OO5's was flawless. i think there's worked a little better because they used more of a pewter color rather than the light silver, so it had more of a pop. i like angels (if the skirt was longer) but under the lights it's just going to be pure white with a little sparkle.

Back