All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not positive these are brand new but i have never seen them

tumblr_n2pgxvG1fR1rb52l4o1_500.jpg

Two here, both are BS, and I'm still bitter.
I have decided that I am not going to be bothered by dislikes because sometimes the dislike is a "I don't agree" or "sarcasm" or even just "irony". If I have disliked any of your posts let me know and I will undo it but most of the time it is not done with malice. I have a few dislikes as well and it drove me kooky until I realized it probably wasn't personal.

I have decided that I am not going to be bothered by dislikes because sometimes the dislike is a "I don't agree" or "sarcasm" or even just "irony". If I have disliked any of your posts let me know and I will undo it but most of the time it is not done with malice. I have a few dislikes as well and it drove me kooky until I realized it probably wasn't personal.

I'm surprised that I haven't gotten any yet!

Totally agree. The previous unis were gorgeous on the girls and nice on the boys and kept Royals and Angels tied together. Best use of black and white ever! These are nice but seem more like practice wear.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Can you post a photo or a link to their old uniforms? I'm new to following certain teams & I'm interested to see the comparison everyone is talking about.

not positive these are brand new but i have never seen them

tumblr_n2pgxvG1fR1rb52l4o1_500.jpg
I know there is no rhyme or reason to what I like... but I LOVE these. :oops:

Except that if you have them you get listed under "Most negative posters" under the Members tab. So I'm on there because TWO people don't like me and think everything I ever say is upsetting and rate me on it. :rolleyes:

Code:
Can you post a photo or a link to their old uniforms? I'm new to following certain teams & I'm interested to see the comparison everyone is talking about.

Search 2012 Worlds Uniform Thread for Orlando Allstars. There are great pics there. Don't know how to post pics from mobile site. Maybe ask @BuegeSmalls!

Back