All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you see who gives you the negative point?

Yes. It pops up in your alerts with your shimmies.

I have 4 and I've officially started going back and giving whomever gave me a dislike their own dislike on a random post. The more random, older and less offensive the post, the better.

tumblr_mmyi7twsVp1rn9zibo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Yes. It pops up in your alerts with your shimmies.

I have 4 and I've officially started going back and giving whomever gave me a dislike their own dislike on a random post. The more random, older and less offensive the post, the better.

can we please be besties?

i hate the negatives. mine are real, at least, and not accidental (i guess?) except when i was being "negative" and criticizing a gym (constructively), said gym owner PM'ed me and actually explained their thoughts and asked for my input, no hard feelings. but yet their little minions all gave me negative ratings. cool. too bad the gym owner essentially agreed with me. :rolleyes: annoying.

i hate the negatives. mine are real, at least, and not accidental (i guess?) except when i was being "negative" and criticizing a gym (constructively), said gym owner PM'ed me and actually explained their thoughts and asked for my input, no hard feelings. but yet their little minions all gave me negative ratings. cool. too bad the gym owner essentially agreed with me. :rolleyes: annoying.

Mine are from my comment about liking McDonald's french fries....and other random things.... So. No real merit.

Back