All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for OC Allstars Black. Really like these and the colors

2v1oja0.jpg

BmQqs2lCQAAJuCb.jpg
I LOVE THESE!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Would really like LL if the neck thingy was gone... Looks super awk because it's white mesh???? What's the point of putting something there if you're going to make it see through????? Also I would like for the back to be filled in. But it's nice.

Stars have been talking about a secret for a while. Hopefully we see something today! Preferably a new stunt or something that'll actually help their score

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was so bummed out that they didn't wear 2007-2010 uniforms :( that idea was engraved into my mind! But anyone know what this stars secret was? Unless it's still a secret..

Well I guess this is the end of this thread ): hate to see the season end );

Just because we've had worlds doesn't mean its the end of the season. Australia and i think New Zealand (and possibly asia) still have to start their 2014 season!!! And there will definitely be new uniforms coming out once we start. Worlds is like a months or so before the official start of our season :)

Just because we've had worlds doesn't mean its the end of the season. Australia and i think New Zealand (and possibly asia) still have to start their 2014 season!!! And there will definitely be new uniforms coming out once we start. Worlds is like a months or so before the official start of our season :)

So true! Aust/NZ haven't started yet & I know of a couple of clubs/teams with new uni's for the 2014 season!!

But this season you all talking about would be considered 2014-2015 because they didn't compete in 2013.

I was thinking the same thing about how they definitely weren't new! But I may be in the minority because I think these uniforms are totally adorable. I could never in a million years go without a sports bra but if it suits that team well then why not have a strappy no sports bra wearing back? I may have hated it before but I think they are really cute now.

I saw these in person at NCA and while they are super cute close up, they do not show well on the floor. They look like a dingy gray color and kind of take away from the girls.

Just my opinion anyway.

I thought Twisters and Five Star merged, but now i think I'm crazy. Did they join together for a level 5 team one year with one other gym? Triple Threat or something?

(it's entirely possible I've made all of this up. It was a couple seasons ago so I'm not sure...?)

Five star was taken over by Illinois Allstars, and they will be operating as IA from here on out.

Back