All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great. Now that I've gained acceptance into the community, could you please tell me if this ponytail hair is here to stay? I haven't seen WCSS curls in a long while....
Yeah I did count at least 4 groups with fronts and 2 girls nuggeting on the side. I didn't watch the whole video because my eyes are too old for that quality video.

I've always thought more teams should go for large senior.....
Some had curls, some had straight hair. I think they did whatever they wanted, at least for kickoff

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The sad truth is that if it was any other team NONE of this would have been discussed. I don't see the big deal why no one will post a video of their off performance. It's not like worlds is tomorrow!! They still have time to become perfect.

The other sad truth is that nobody would care if it was any other team but because it's SE.......It wasn't a big deal until parents were accused of protecting their kids. 3 or 4 post's saying "I know y'all are hiding it'........ If you've never been on a team that's targeted you'd never completely understand.

STARS <3 :cloud9: :shimmy:
That double up to heel stretch is probably the most solid double up I've seen in LAG. The squad double up is very clean too (minus the one that comes down). I'd rather see that than the teams (in all divisions) that don't get around their 2 1/4 up (because some of them aren't even getting the double around but they're trying to add more)

they're even better in HD!!!

Okay the stunts and the tumbling are fabulous, but the timing in the jumps is absolutely unforgivable.

The past few years Shooting Stars' jumps have been awful when it comes to timing. It makes no sense to me because they don't have timing issues in anything else.

Great job to WCSS, Odyssey, NJSE on your Jr Coed and Sr 5 routine....great job Green Bay Elite........... What fun video's to come home from work to!!

ETA.....Great job to my 2nd favorite Youth team Twinkles!!

Last edited:
The other sad truth is that nobody would care if it was any other team but because it's SE.......It wasn't a big deal until parents were accused of protecting their kids. 3 or 4 post's saying "I know y'all are hiding it'........ If you've never been on a team that's targeted you'd never completely understand.

now You and I out of all people know that I understand completely what your saying from a athlete, coaches, fan & friend point of view! I dont have time to get in a war with the teal army. But at the end of the day its just a video, its just cheerleading. A bad performance, is a bad performance. I still havent watched my teams worlds day 3 off performance, but thats MY choice and its online for the world to see! Its not like i can erase what happened that day and pretend it didnt happen. Lastly if a team that has won worlds 2+ times competes people kinda "expect" to see a routine online regardless of how they do. Thats a given! I respect CEA's decision to not post a video, but at the same time i dont think its right to get all defensive when people are bitter about it. (my opinion) Thats expected to happen!

& no there isnt some law that says someone has to upload a video to please the general public.
now im completely finished with this topic.

now You and I out of all people know that I understand completely what your saying from a athlete, coaches, fan & friend point of view! I dont have time to get in a war with the teal army. But at the end of the day its just a video, its just cheerleading. A bad performance, is a bad performance. I still havent watched my teams worlds day 3 off performance, but thats MY choice and its online for the world to see! Its not like i can erase what happened that day and pretend it didnt happen. Lastly if a team that has won worlds 2+ times competes people kinda "expect" to see a routine online regardless of how they do. Thats a given! I respect CEA's decision to not post a video, but at the same time i dont think its right to get all defensive when people are bitter about it. (my opinion) Thats expected to happen!

& no there isnt some law that says someone has to upload a video to please the general public.
now im completely finished with this topic.

Don't get Sassy with me Diva, I can still spank you. LOL Agree to disagree......

im wondering if any one even has actual video of SE on fierceboard, or have we all been bickering for 20 pages for nothing. ha..

BAAAAH! I don't understand why anyone cares about the stupid video! If you want to see how they did, look up UCA Greensboro 2012! It was the same hotmessness! I'm sure the evidence will surface from Saturday. We always do poorly there! It's like a tradition, already! It goes like this:

Step 1: Do poorly at UCA Greensboro (do 100,000,000,000 full outs)
Step 2: Come in 2nd in Dallas. (Panthers proved that the curse is real, do 2,000,000,000,000,000 full outs)
Step 3: Win Worlds (because all of those full outs pay off!)

Don't rock the boat people! There is a system at work here! Get over it! Oye Vey!!!

p.s. Personally, my CP would rather look bad in teal in November, than look flawless, in any other color, the other 11 months of the year! So, there you go!

BAAAAH! I don't understand why anyone cares about the stupid video! If you want to see how they did, look up UCA Greensboro 2012! It was the same hotmessness! I'm sure the evidence will surface from Saturday. We always do poorly there! It's like a tradition, already! It goes like this:

Step 1: Do poorly at UCA Greensboro (do 100,000,000,000 full outs)
Step 2: Come in 2nd in Dallas. (Panthers proved that the curse is real, do 2,000,000,000,000,000 full outs)
Step 3: Win Worlds (because all of those full outs pay off!)

Don't rock the boat people! There is a system at work here! Get over it! Oye Vey!!!

p.s. Personally, my CP would rather look bad in teal in November, than look flawless, in any other color, the other 11 months of the year! So, there you go!
They only won Worlds because of the NCA curse :p Don't tell Justin I said that...he gets very upset ;)

Back