All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you expect them to be happy when they don't hit

I don't expect them to BE happy, I expect them to seem happy. When I see stunts drop, I know the athletes are going to feel bad, but I don't want to see it. Whatever happens, you're supposed to show excitement and enthusiasm.

i agree they look exhausted, but dont most the teams look exhausted by the end... i like SE routine, but its another one of the routines, that they jammed so much into it just looks like its going everywhere in every direction. however i feel like i said the same thing about their routine last year in the beginning of the season, and look what happened. my money is on World Cup this season, except for NCA ;)

All that anticipation for possibly the most lackluster dance I've seen in my entire life. Well, besides the girl who becomes the center at the end because, yes girl! At least someone was into it
I thought someone said everyone had to learn new parts because of the changes in the routine.? I'm sure we will see it cleaner & with more energy after they know it..... And after someone gets a video that's not from an angle at ankle level. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

SSX I love everything about this team. The routine is so good, I LOVE the uniform (especially the shark fin on the skirt), and I love the fact that after the athlete busts her teammate smiles at her and motivates her to keep going. Amazing! They are (and have been for a while) my favorite CEA team! Good luck this season ladies!!!

now, i don't love the SE dance, but have i ever? and really, who the heck cares about my opinion when their dances always score well. they just look so rushed - like just shake your booty real quick on your way to the pyramid. i love the center girl at the end, and i am glad she is center because last year she was not and my eyes naturally gravitate towards her. she is wonderful with just enough sass.

my second gripe is (speaking of the center dancer) when she and erica are standing in front of the pyramid. now, don't yell. i know they just danced their tushes off on top of stunting and tumbling their hearts out and i know they both hop back up into the air and catch a few people.. but it's like.. you shouldn't have that much free time in a large senior routine to have two 8 counts of choreographed heart hand motions. though, this did not bother me until this video, so maybe because it's so zoomed in and really focused on them and maybe i wouldn't even notice in person or a further back video. and that's my random 2 cents.

I mean- it wasn't a REAL competition, so if they get a little wonky I'm not too upset. It's an in-house deal. I wonder if they had a rough warmup. Although it did stand out that they weren't happy- perhaps because we were SO close.

Center dancer is all that and a bag of potato chips. I'm not going to judge the dance until I see it backed up and cleaned up. Personally I don't think cheer dances should be watched by any closer than 10 feet. You get WAY too close to people's business with all the bending and shaking we do, that even a 'good' dance (and by 'good' dance I mean a dance you like. Some people LOVE f5's dances. I don't always get into) can look really weird up close.

SSX has two fierce blondes- one is mostly on the right (if you're watching the video) on the dance. The other is that fierce back extension roll to hand double. (I think they're different) Yes ladies. I love that whole routine.

I don't get the comments of SE not performing. I saw 36 girls working their butts off (only 10 at a time since that video was WAY too close to give any type of perspective of what that routine should look like) and I saw one or two with a less than positive look on their faces when the routine was finishing, which yes, was very noticeable and not flattering, but they are kids and probably didn't expect to have a camera zoomed in on them. I am still giving props to any team competing this early, regardless of whether they are hitting or not.

Center dancer is all that and a bag of potato chips. I'm not going to judge the dance until I see it backed up and cleaned up. Personally I don't think cheer dances should be watched by any closer than 10 feet. You get WAY too close to people's business with all the bending and shaking we do, that even a 'good' dance (and by 'good' dance I mean a dance you like. Some people LOVE f5's dances. I don't always get into) can look really weird up close.

This + the fact that cheer dances done by one person by themselves are weird to begin with. You can't watch a single person (besides maybe center) do a cheer dance and expect it to look normal. The formations, levels, etc. are what make it look good. With this SE video it is impossible to see all of that.

How many times does SE need to touch their team mates hips in front of them? Because they did it THREE TIMES IN THE FIRST MINUTE. How many times do they have to booty pop? How many times do they have to make a heart or hold hands or just pose? Why can't we see a little innovative choreography that does not include a stunt or a motion that looks like they're posing for a camera. Their routines don't look like routines anymore. Is it because it's basically the same exact thing every year? Or is it that there's no choreography? Doing a skill, running to your next spot, do another skill, do a stunt, run to another place on the mat, do a booty pop and then run to the next part does not constitute as choreography, sorry. They are skilled cheerleaders but their routines do not show off all they have to offer. I used to be a die hard teal fan. But that was back in 2009 when they actually had a nice routine. Their routines look like they are there to hit the score sheet and that's it. Do the skills and leave. You wanna know why people love WCSS so much? Because they put on a show while doing their skills. Because their routine allows them to. And yes, when they're having a rough day, Shooting Stars still perform their hearts out. No matter if its a real competition or not.Saying SE routines look hectic is at points, and understatement. Half the time I'm thinking "what they heck are they doing? Where is my attention supposed to be drawn too?" There's too much going on at once that it's overwhelming.

For Christmas, I'm asking Santa to give Senior Elite a brand new routine. Please Santa, please. I've been so good this year.

Different teams have different strengths, different weaknesses, and all put on a different show.

If you don't like the teal broadway, don't buy tickets.
Senior elite are a team that has never really "danced their booties off." Have they ever needed to? Not really - they've scored where they've needed to score. Other teams dance their butts off because that's a part of their show. Other teams, not so much.
Not caring for the dance is completely acceptable, but long dissertations describing each motion you don't like - to me, is unnecessary. And that's for any team - teal, black, or polka dotted.

Last edited:
Back