All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gdubs can stunt!

they look like they're lacking a little tumbling?
standing tumbling- yes. I know girls on the team are working their 2 to dubs or standing fulls but they arnt quite competition ready. Running- they're pretty good for numbers. Not many specialty lines though

This will be my final thought about the LAG division.....while it's video critique's, music opinions, choreography opinions, etc I'm staying out of it. I believe people can think what they want to think. I believe that I get to think what I want to think. Until comments are personal in regards to CSP or 1 of our kid's, y'all have at it as much as you want!!

I have the benefit of spending the last 13 years watching this division so I'll share my opinion with you regarding all these teams.

If someone count's out Orange, they are going to squeeze you to death.
If someone count's out Shooting Stars, they are going to burn you to death.
If someone count's out Panther's, they are going to claw you to death.
If someone count's out Cheertyme, they are going to love you to death.
If someone count's out Charlotte, they are going to cast a spell of death on you.
If someone count's out AS1 (if the rumor is true), they are going to bang you to death.
If someone count's out CEA, we are going to X you out.

I feel positive in saying the kids on these teams aren't counting anyone out right now.....that's a smart way to start the season!

And......
If someone count's out KC Cheer, they'll double up you to death.

Well speaking of The Ladies Of Teal......

I didn't notice how in their dance they start in two columns, that's actually really cool looking!!

ETA: and Coed Elite looks... rushed? Some kids on there literally just lands a pass and then jumps into a basket.. so quick.

Last edited:
Not a routine video, but a little highlight video from PCA Nationals here in Canada (the competition that the most recent video of CS Great Whites is from)
Shout out to me for not looking embarrassing in the one shot I'm in!

Back