All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do realize they're stepping onto a different base but is this considered a release move? if not what is it considered?

i do realize they're stepping onto a different base but is this considered a release move? if not what is it considered?
It wouldn't be a release move because it's not being released. It must be completely released as in nobody is touching when they change bases to be a release move. I would compare it to a Level 2/3 tick tock where one base remains in contact the whole time so it's not a release move, but in this case they're just changing bases.

As amazing as they are, I would have appreciated at least one decent layout in the running tumbling section. For the most part, I'm guessing they can do good layouts, just not on the end of speciality passes, because their "whips" in the sync section looked decent, but still.
Amen... They're an amazing team but not one of those passes ended in an actual layout. They were all piked tucks at best

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but Unity Black SOC6 from Unity Allstars, UK, just performed on the X-Factor final with one of the finalists! (Nicholas).

UK cheerleaders are going pretty mental on social media right about now!

Unity Allstars | Facebook
Stamped Entertainment - YouTube (Cheer: The British Way, Unity Allstars documentary)

They were amazing, so proud to be a British cheerleader right now! Hopefully this will show more of the public what our sport is about.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but Unity Black SOC6 from Unity Allstars, UK, just performed on the X-Factor final with one of the finalists! (Nicholas).

UK cheerleaders are going pretty mental on social media right about now!

Unity Allstars | Facebook
Stamped Entertainment - YouTube (Cheer: The British Way, Unity Allstars documentary)

Sam Bailey still needs to win! Plus she tweeted at me, sooo.....

Back