All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think that NJSE has been considered a powerhouse in the past...seeing that routine may change A LOT of people's mind!! LOVE IT! Hope they can up the tumbling difficulty a little, but otherwise I really like EVERYTHING about that routine. Congrats NJSE!!!

I love fab 5 its just not as clean as the other teams in their division. Its been like that for the past 2 seasons great routines very skilled athletes but its just little technical things that set them behind. IMO

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Fab 5's uniform is one of the reasons (i think) that they don't look that clean. y'all are right about improving their tumbling and technique...AND i would also like to point out that those tosses need more height. the best part, for me though, was their jumps

FAB5 or die fools lol! I live for some NJSE!!! As for being a powerhouse, I think they have been and will always be a pretty well known program! Like any other program that has been around for a long time they have experienced highs and lows until finding what formula works best for them. I always love their choreography and you can tell the kids love to perform! Snaps for Fab5!! Looking good!

Okay. I'm not sure if I'll explain this correctly but IMO it seems like their transitions are slow/Bland?:confused: I feel like it's just skill after skill but no real fluff or smooth way to get to the next section of the routine. Like, they'll run to their spot and I guess do a motion or two once they get there, but overall, the routine just doesn't seem to flow to me. It sucks cause I want them to come back and do well.:oops: Now granted they don't have music nor have we seen much from them so it could still be in the works, but that's just what I saw in that video. Something I did like, after they ran there, was the little transition before jumps. The dance was cute too.
I agree. It almost feels like a college team midnight madness performance, where they just do a group stunt section, move around the mat, do some tumbling, move to a new formation, throw some baskets, move somewhere else, put up a pyramid. But it's in 2:30 so it's just faster.

do they absolutely have to start like that....

Okay. I'm not sure if I'll explain this correctly but IMO it seems like their transitions are slow/Bland?:confused: I feel like it's just skill after skill but no real fluff or smooth way to get to the next section of the routine. Like, they'll run to their spot and I guess do a motion or two once they get there, but overall, the routine just doesn't seem to flow to me. It sucks cause I want them to come back and do well.:oops: Now granted they don't have music nor have we seen much from them so it could still be in the works, but that's just what I saw in that video. Something I did like, after they ran there, was the little transition before jumps. The dance was cute too.
I totally understand what you are saying. I feel completely confused by their routine

Back