All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know you aren't really supposed to ask about a specific athlete but just curious...why is Holden out?

I think he has broken his cheek bone or a bone under his eye in a tumbling collusion. He's focussing on being ok for majors! (According to the ever so reliable source of instagram)
I'm sure 12stepmama can verify if that's true or not!

The Fierce Board App! ||

i couldnt get through coed elite video, cause of the women yelling "come on guys" four hundred times in each video.... but i like how clean SE and Coed have been looking all season so far for the most part.

I think he has broken his cheek bone or a bone under his eye in a tumbling collusion. He's focussing on being ok for majors! (According to the ever so reliable source of instagram)
I'm sure 12stepmama can verify if that's true or not!

The Fierce Board App! ||
You're correct :) it's an orbital fracture. Were hoping well have him back for The Majors this week.

i couldnt get through coed elite video, cause of the women yelling "come on guys" four hundred times in each video.... but i like how clean SE and Coed have been looking all season so far for the most part.
You're so sweet. I thought coed was a hot mess in tumbling. Definitely have a lot of clean up to do in that this week. I thought the new stunts and people (there have been changes not only to what they're doing but who is doing them) did a great job for getting those changes Thursday night.

I've got an HD video from the corner but I've also got to get him to Kville for both morning AND evening practice today (read: momma is getting nothing accomplished today except driving).

However, since i basically hold my breath for 2:30 my videos usually don't have screaming moms in them :D

You're so sweet. I thought coed was a hot mess in tumbling. Definitely have a lot of clean up to do in that this week. I thought the new stunts and people (there have been changes not only to what they're doing but who is doing them) did a great job for getting those changes Thursday night.

I've got an HD video from the corner but I've also got to get him to Kville for both morning AND evening practice today (read: momma is getting nothing accomplished today except driving).

However, since i basically hold my breath for 2:30 my videos usually don't have screaming moms in them :D

In my opinion SE never has looked so clean through the entire season. They usually spend the majority of the season changing things and cleaning up until at least NCA. but that's just from what I see. Every year coed grows on me though, I would love to see them win worlds, which I think is in the near future for them, cause they get better and better every year.

In my opinion SE never has looked so clean through the entire season. They usually spend the majority of the season changing things and cleaning up until at least NCA. but that's just from what I see. Every year coed grows on me though, I would love to see them win worlds, which I think is in the near future for them, cause they get better and better every year.
Yeah I was surprised SEs routine didn't change much (were new to Cea I figured all the changing on coed and my daughters teams -karma and medium coed- just meant it was par for the course). But I really like SEs routine and they're hitting it well so...if it ain't broke :)

And for what it's worth my son would love it if you were right :) he was on a J4 last year so everyday is a star sparkling new experience for him. Win or lose he's having the time of his life and is probably the youngest guy on the team at 15 (although he looks like his "twin" who's a super senior) so he's got some time to make those dreams come true :)

They disabled the links because too many people are watching them. Hahaha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't have SE (I felt like just screaming and cheering for them) but I have coed, karma and youth elite. I'll see if I can get them loaded before the Kville train is back on the road in 45 minutes.

TRI-Athletics is a first year program. They are starting out pretty strong for this to be the our first season. We are located in right at the Durham/Raleigh boarder. Please show us some love!
GOOD LUCK this year. We met one of your athletes at our Cheer Tyme tumble clinic over the Christmas break. Great guy and can't wait to see more of you all this season!

Back