All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

or maybe i just need to be medicated for ADD and then i could focus on what every group is doing at the same time? because i can't, currently.
I shortened this for space (although the board does a pretty good job of it anyway).

It wasn't an indictment of you as a poster/person, I just quoted you because you quoted me :p I'm sure we could all be objective about our favorite teams, just whether we choose to or not and to what degrees is what sometimes tickles my toes.

Veering back towards the purpose of this thread- is PCM Phoenix a new team/does it have any correlation to Stealth Phoenix (they're both in Cali, right?) Can't wait to see it more clean- it's a VERY entertaining routine. Side note: boy who tumbles across front has GORGEOUS tumbling lines. Is he a former gymnast? I noticed it particularly in his twists..

I shortened this for space (although the board does a pretty good job of it anyway).

It wasn't an indictment of you as a poster/person, I just quoted you because you quoted me :p I'm sure we could all be objective about our favorite teams, just whether we choose to or not and to what degrees is what sometimes tickles my toes.

Veering back towards the purpose of this thread- is PCM Phoenix a new team/does it have any correlation to Stealth Phoenix (they're both in Cali, right?) Can't wait to see it more clean- it's a VERY entertaining routine. Side note: boy who tumbles across front has GORGEOUS tumbling lines. Is he a former gymnast? I noticed it particularly in his twists..
Wowwww a compliment on a pcm tumbler :cheering:. I kid, but Phoenix is a brand new level 6, originally Stealth :)

I just can't with the name Nasty......and is the song Nasty Girl okay for music standards?

Ya know I heard that during the routine and was a little like :confused: I didn't know who I was watching since Cheerpros didn't announce the name of any teams, only the division and gym name. (I didn't like that!). They're not from our location so I don't know anything about the team. But, yes, I was taken back to my clubbing days with that song. Lol

I just found this on youtube. Wow, you're right. They're absolutely amazing!

I know that much of this team is made up of last year's winning team from Stealth... I'm wondering the reason for the switch (if someone has to explain this over pm that's fine). Very impressed with this team, though!

I know that much of this team is made up of last year's winning team from Stealth... I'm wondering the reason for the switch (if someone has to explain this over pm that's fine). Very impressed with this team, though!
I could be wrong but I think I remember something about Stealth either closing or merging with another gym or something to that effect

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back