All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ALL SHADE! LOL I'd love to know which program you are referring to HAHA!

Mainly Cheer Athletics because it just seems like it would not be as fun to be a kid on Swooshcats or Junglecats knowing that I'm in the same gym with Cheetahs, Panthers, & Wildcats. Whereas with Stingrays, all level 5 teams are the BOMB DIGGITY and could win. I don't think junglecats has hit a routine yet this season. No offense to anyone with kids on these teams or the athletes. Just stating the facts.

Oh and Cheer Extreme....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Mainly Cheer Athletics because it just seems like it would not be as fun to be a kid on Swooshcats or Junglecats knowing that I'm in the same gym with Cheetahs, Panthers, & Wildcats. Whereas with Stingrays, all level 5 teams are the BOMB DIGGITY and could win. I don't think junglecats has hit a routine yet this season. No offense to anyone with kids on these teams or the athletes. Just stating the facts.

Oh and Cheer Extreme....

Junglecats maybe, but not Swoosh. I like watching them more than panthers or cheetahs. They might not have a bunch of girls throwing whip doubles like Panthers, but they are a team people love to watch & they give other teams competition.

But I don't think it's just making a team to say they have it. I think it's more of a building thing.

I wouldn't be too critical on Junglecats. It's literally Jungelcats' first year (as a medium coed team that is). California Black Ops didn't even go to Worlds their first year out, and then they became the World Champions the following year.

I do really enjoy Swooshcats though. Yeah they may not have BABS tumbling, but with the talent they have, I think they're definitely top 10 material.

Can I tell you how much it annoys me when people decide to get up and walk around during a team's routine....

Youth Elite, HD, Corner view, NCA Classic Atlanta 2-2-14

CEA Charlotte, Large Junior Coed 5. HD, Corner view, NCA Classic Atlanta 2-2-14

Day 1

Day 2

x3cyzm.jpg

Back