All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean if it's okay to see girl tummy it shouldn't be a big deal to see a boys.
Same here. I don't see a big deal with it....but I could have been distracted by the guy who has his sleeves up around his elbows!! IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!:banghead: Pull your sleeves down, it throws the uniform look off.

Acx Cat Daddies
my only question about this routine is why they think it is ok for the guys to lift their tops up like that after jumps. Are things like that even allowed?

Why did those 2 girls just run across the floor in running tumbling at 2:12? lol I would assume it was a mistake but they just didn't look flustered or like anything weird happened.

I like this routine though, and when they actually do the kat daddy before the first stunt haha

Acx Cat Daddies
my only question about this routine is why they think it is ok for the guys to lift their tops up like that after jumps. Are things like that even allowed?

Personally I don't care for it but that's just me. A lot of potential in this team but the routine just does nothing to show it. So many bizarre transitions girls running everywhere and the dance looks messy. They still have one of my favourite unis though

I wonder how TGLC's dance scores, its starting to grow on me a little more, just curious :p Can't wait to see them at NCA

I'd like SE's stunts better if they don't hurry from one skill to the next. Its as if there's no time to breath into the next part of the stunts section

American Cheer Flyers Jamz Day 2
American Cheer Med Coed (JAMZ Day 2) - YouTube

I seriously love this team so much and I feel like they go unnoticed every year.

And that pyramid...

I had never heard of this team until worlds last year where I became obsessed with them. And this year they are even better. I love all things teal so when I say that is one of the best pyramids ever...well that's saying something!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Personally I don't care for it but that's just me. A lot of potential in this team but the routine just does nothing to show it. So many bizarre transitions girls running everywhere and the dance looks messy. They still have one of my favourite unis though

I agree.. There's nothing polished or refined about the routine, which is a shame considering the amount of talent.

Back