All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Elite looked fantastic, way to go! Love their dance. Obsessed with that part in that pyramid where the two girls are like on their backs then tossed up and do the front flip to the splits, too cool.

Shooting Stars: The girl that does the round off whip full across the front of the mat to start off the running tumbling section has such gorgeous tumbling. Perfect! Wish they would have hit :(

Still love Brandon Senior White even though the video of the reminded me of looking into the sun, too bright! Lol

ha, i think i laughed the entire time watch ssx, the lady in the background is priceless.
Me too, I was dying! She got the lyrics wrong, it's "back back back on top of the world." ;) Gotta love her enthusiasm though. But if I was sitting next to her the entire time I would get really tired of it really fast.

Cheers & More Respect

I just want to give them another sleeve and a back for their uniforms. Anyways, the girl that goes from the front right corner and cross tumbles to the back left around 1:14 has a beautiful pass. She should tumble to the front because it's just so dang pretty. Reminds me of the way my ex-gymnast teammate tumbles.

Back