All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sometimes I feel like while other gyms are trying to eliminate the whole "cheerlebrity" trend, they kind of embrace it. not sure if I like it or not but that's just the vibe I get from CEA lol.

It seems like a very exhausting way to embrace it. But again that's just my opinion.

It would be nice if we could acknowledge the beast bases that pushed that up!
@AllstarErin...before I post a picture, I want to ask for permission from her parents, but at Vizion All Stars we have an amazing base Chelsey aka as "the Beast". She is amazing!!!! The strength of this young lady is incredible. Her brother is also an athlete at the gym and he is an amazing flyer! There are so many talented athletes at Vizion.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love the practice updates from CEA.....as a huge fan, it's a way for me to see what goes into their practices, how CSP and the other coaches coach, and well I love everything SE so I'll take alllll the videos of them practicing and what not JTV posts! :) Jenee is lookin good, & its said in the YT comments that she learned the sequence in 30 minutes....wow!!! I will agree that it does kinda let their competitors know of every little change they make...

I'd also loveee to have their tanktop @BuegeSmalls wonder if it'll be in the pro shop!

As a younger coach I find it very inspiring to see what's going on behind the scenes. Ex. after watching the SSX video with the bingo, I did a easier version with my little kids. Love these videos! It's also fun to just see what they are doing and the learning process (like with the dance) :D

More videos of popular teams = more views on videos = more money from youtube for JTV.

Money makes the wooooorld go round. It's not that hard to figure out people.

The Fierce Board App! ||

I apologize if this is old news and has already been posted but WOW! How in the heck did I miss this team?! The creativity and skill is completely through the roof. This is now my favorite routine of the season! We honestly need more routines like this and the one from Top Gun's 005. This cheer world would be some much better. KUDOS ON THE WIN Nfinity!

Last edited:
Ahhhh so much amazing flexibility! However, I just can't love this routine because of those choerographed stomps...

To each their own, someone loves the routine though, as they have placed first & grand or first at every comp with the exception of one, where they took home second. They are an incredibly hardworking bunch of little kids, with work ethic that exceeds many level 5 teams. With a record like that, I say stomp away!

Back