All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Eh, maybe not so much medium coed. Obsession, Cali Black Ops, and a few others can definitely touch spirit if they hit, imo. I think smoed has a little bit more of an edge, but there are still a ton of talented teams in both divisions. Any little mistake could mess up their chances.

I was meaning if they hit, obviously any mistake could open the door to another team that hits. But IF they hit flawlessly it's theirs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I was meaning if they hit, obviously any mistake could open the door to another team that hits. But IF they hit flawlessly it's theirs.

I think the goal of the new (not entirely new but you know) worlds deductions is to prevent this. Like a stunt fall is like what, 2-3 points? 2 points can take you from 1st to 5th easily. I actually agree with the huge deductions that prevent teams from winning if they don't hit.

That's also how med coed and small coed is and has been the last two years as well, totally spirit of texas and smoed's divisions to lose (which sot did last year). But if they hit, no team will touch them.

23tmddx.jpg

I wouldn't quite call them untouchable, but they did have a lead at NCA. I don't mean to be biased, but, Reign. :cloud9:

Not necessarily. From what I understand, their difficulty factor is high, but others are about the same (if not a tad bit higher). What Spirit has over everybody is execution. If, say, WE or CA black ops were to hit and execute well, they would easily rival spirit.

Back