All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a little torn. I know Bangkok hands down blows everyone out in pyramids, I just don't see them as the best on the rest of the scoresheet and I don't think the pyramid alone can make up for that. I wish there were more recent videos of all the top IOC6 teams because there were also some awesome South American teams last year.

I had to be careful about that this year..thankfully IO divisions are tie-breakers. I remember laughing that one year we did IOs as regular bracket, and the majority of posters put teams in that weren't even competing..
well in people's defense usasf apparently posted teams on the schedule that aren't going and they actually RUN the event hahah. speaking of I was told they were gonna release the new schedule 3 days ago?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Help, you guys know the routines better than I , so I am hoping someone can point me towards a great all girl routine where the are doing single man stunts. I need to show am example to a friend

Help, you guys know the routines better than I , so I am hoping someone can point me towards a great all girl routine where the are doing single man stunts. I need to show am example to a friend

Brandon Senior White's routine will be the perfect example :)

Last edited:
Back