All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been waiting for a senior all girl team from SJS! Really feeling Lady Reign! Keep it up ladies, looks like your off to a great start! Anyone know if this mix has been released yet? I want it!!
Maybe I am losing my mind, but I am pretty sure Lady Reign has been around for a few years! Looks like they have stepped up their game though - looking forward to seeing them this year!

Maybe I am losing my mind, but I am pretty sure Lady Reign has been around for a few years! Looks like they have stepped up their game though - looking forward to seeing them this year!

lol you are completely right they have been around prior till now, but I feel this team is definitely coming out like none before!

ACE Warriors - MAJORS

I wish they would have showed more on the team's skills. I feel like last year's videos had a lot more....or does another video come out??? I cant remember...i guess that's what college studying does to you

I wish they would have showed more on the team's skills. I feel like last year's videos had a lot more....or does another video come out??? I cant remember...i guess that's what college studying does to you

Someone said earlier in the thread that there are 3 videos coming out for each team.

Cheer Extreme Charlotte Large Junior Coed 5 (Karma).

There's been some discussion about the theme for the team, CSP explains it in the beginning of this video and if you listen to the music you can really hear it move from one month to the next, ending with December. I was skeptical at first (not a theme girl) but I'll admit not only is their music my favorite but seeing it on the floor I really like the routine :)

I'm looking forward to watching my CP and this team this season :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account![/media]

Wow, the queens are back!! Great save at 0:59!

I also love their music. When is it going to be released?

Last edited:
Back