All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

better view of Smoed.;)

Oh that music! Hearts! That hum just goes right through you. Awesome. (But I swear it's going to shatter a window at the gym. Lol)

You have put together yet another fab routine. :)

Smoed and Aces look good to me! Not perfect, but I really like their routines. And Smoed's music is soooooooo cool. Hopefully it's released soon.

Isn't it illegal to start with a flyer above the ground? Don't you have to have at least 1 foot on the ground?

It is indeed illegal, according to this season's USASF general safety rules : "Athletes must have at least one foot, hand or body part (other than hair) on the performing surface when the routine begins. Exception: Athletes may have their feet in the hands of base(s) if the base(s) hands are resting on the performing surface."

I guess they'll change that for USASF competitions.

Isn't it illegal to start with a flyer above the ground? Don't you have to have at least 1 foot on the ground? But i'm obsessed with their music and their routine!! I love the flyer who's also on Sr. Elite (i believe her name is Amber?). Her tumbling and flying is amazing!!
Yes and I'm pretty sure the flyer wearing the butterfly wings is also illegal :) BUT I'm assuming it was all for their showcase!

ugh can I just be 12 again?

I just want someone to tell me all of the easter eggs of CEA routines. like how the center flyer is Ariel (with the beginning pose and such)...I'm just blown away by the creativity.

I guess the little girl who does the inversion at the beginning is sleeping beauty (based on her pose before they start).

ugh can I just be 12 again?

I just want someone to tell me all of the easter eggs of CEA routines. like how the center flyer is Ariel (with the beginning pose and such)...I'm just blown away by the creativity.
What I've caught from watching thus far :
-Sleeping Beauty = start of routine, girl that does the center inversion
-Ariel = flyer in the classic "little mermaid on the rock" pose
-Tinkerbelle = the one running around in the wings
-Tiana = girl that gets lifted in the dance doing a frog jump (hence dancing to a song talking about a kiss)
-Jasmine = flyer in the pyramid beginning with her hair in a multi-banded ponytail during "a whole new world"
-Belle = end of the routine, girl with rose & book

Since their stunt section is to "when will my reflection show", I am guessing that perhaps the center flyer or someone is Mulan? And possibly someone in the center for a part of the pyramid = Cinderella because of the music?.........Princesses left are Snow White, Merida, Rapunzel & Pocahontas technically

Back