All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were woodlands elite generals eligible for a bid at sc denton (i.e. were they exhibition?)? If so I don't understand how they didn't receive a bid. Such a well choreographed routine that can hit and shows so much potential for november. And holy tumbling!!!

Were woodlands elite generals eligible for a bid at sc denton (i.e. were they exhibition?)? If so I don't understand how they didn't receive a bid. Such a well choreographed routine that can hit and shows so much potential for november. And holy tumbling!!!
They are probably only going for a paid bid.

Yes we were eligible. WE declined the At-Large Bids for our teams. We just were unable to Win the Paid that weekend:/

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Rouge- I see you.
CA has seriously attractive athletes. And I feel weird saying that as it's probably illegal of me haha. :oops:

I'm over these kick doubles. Every video makes me hate more and more basket technique. You don't have to be Coed to have good baskets- Panthers look pretty good and they're kick-kick. SAY NO TO STARFISHING.

Last edited:
Rouge- I see you.
CA has seriously attractive athletes. And I feel weird saying that as it's probably illegal of me haha. :oops:

I'm over these kick doubles. Every video makes me hates more and more basket technique. SAY NO TO STARFISHING.
Out of curiousity, what are you calling "starfishing"?

Out of curiousity, what are you calling "starfishing"?
I've been seeing a lot of 'kick doubles' where the flyers leg barely or doesn't even hit horizontal on a kick double. Now, while I'm sure some might be performance errors, there are some that get sufficient height to execute a kick but don't (and it's been happening often enough to where it's getting noticeable). Instead, they look like they're a starfish, legs and arms sorta spread. And then they double.

I've been seeing a lot of 'kick doubles' where the flyers leg barely or doesn't even hit horizontal on a kick double. Now, while I'm sure some might be performance errors, there are some that get sufficient height to execute a kick but don't (and it's been happening often enough to where it's getting noticeable). Instead, they look like they're a starfish, legs and arms sorta spread. And then they double.

Can you PM me a team as an example? I'm curious because I have a girl on my J4 that I feel "starfishes" lol, but I'm not sure I would explain it the way you are. I've always wondered if people hated her baskets... lol

Back