All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question...
Was there not a rule made at the start of this season that braced inversions in level 5 pyramids would be considered illegal if contact was not made by the bracer until the flipper was caught in cradle? I distinctly remember reading that somewhere and wondered why that's not really something anyone's following/enforcing?

YES!! This is true. Our teams have been hit with at warning at parent show AND at Spirit Celebration. EVERY level 5 team got the same warning/deduction! When all these teams go to a Varsity event, they need to watch out!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i do completely understand in the athletes mind that since they are the ones performing its considered a disaster. but for people to be so defensive about releasing video, or commenting on how its rude to release video, in my mind is a little ridiculous. i get they are a heavily scrutinized team, but i didnt really see anyone be extremely harsh even after it was released, so whats the point of people getting so worked up about it. the world isnt going to end over a negative comment about one video this early in the season. i dont know, i just found it amusing how people argued for ten pages over nothing. ultimately its public video, and to criticize someone for releasing video is pointless. and lets face theres way worse youtube videos being released out there, then a cheer team falling in competition.

im just glad that whole argument is over.... can we start making nca/world predictions now.:p cause thats my favorite time of year on the boards anyways....

I went back to read all those pages and not 1 of us said anything about it being rude to release a video or criticize that it eventually got posted.

What I read....and correct me if I'm wrong......is the parents that had it weren't going to post it. For the life of me I can't find what you're referring to.

Not sure if this has been posted, but i just have to tell you all how obsessed I am with this routine. It's amazing. And not only that, the point flyer is just slaying it the whole time. She is too fierce for words.

I agree! A few nights ago I watched this video over and over again! The music and choreography are on point and the girls are pretty much nailing it!!

Platinum Athletics Junior 1: Frost Platinum Athletics Youth 2: Pearls (Y2Cray) Platinum Athletics Senior 2: Diamonds Platinum Athletics Junior 3: Steel

Platinum Athletics Junior 1: Frost Platinum Athletics Youth 2: Pearls (Y2Cray) Platinum Athletics Senior 2: Diamonds Platinum Athletics Junior 3: Steel

I'm very impressed with how clean and well polished these routines look for November! ..and i'm still obsessed with your uniforms! so perfect.

I'm very impressed with how clean and well polished these routines look for November! ..and i'm still obsessed with your uniforms! so perfect.
Thank you! I Coach & Choreographed our J1 and Sr 2. I love coaching my lower levels. Now I just have to get my Worlds team up to par and polished! We'll see! Thank you for the compliments on our uniforms! :) One owner wanted tons of bling and the other wanted clean - So I just combined them! LOL!

Back