All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to get so much hate for this :rolleyes:
Stingrays have always amazed me with heir skills and technique, but there is just something about their routines that is kind of lack-luster for me. You watch certain teams (I'm not going to name specific ones) and they put on a show- not only are they throwing difficult skills and executing them cleanly, but they are performing and appealing to the crowd. I don't know what it is, but Stingrays have never done that for me. I applaud orange, steel, and peach for being so clean and difficult this early in the season, but there is just that little something that is missing for me.

No hate at all! Everyone has their opinion on teams and everyone has favorites. But stingrays don't "appeal to the crowd" in the sense that the crowd doesn't decide what place you get. However that video doesn't do the routine justice. Because those girls and boys perform their butts off.

No hate at all! Everyone has their opinion on teams and everyone has favorites. But stingrays don't "appeal to the crowd" in the sense that the crowd doesn't decide what place you get. However that video doesn't do the routine justice. Because those girls and boys perform their butts off.
they did in one division at worlds last year, but i wont say any names:rolleyes:

didnt see anyone post Black Diamond so

they had 2 injuries last minute and had to add and rework the routine. Such a huge improvement from last year and by NCA they will be AMAZING.

I'm obsessed with that Lady Pro's routine. SO in love with all of it!

Please tell me that I'm not making things up and the fierce little bit from J4 is on that team now? I LOVEEEE her. I'm not kidding, one of my minis cut her hair in a bob after UCA last night and when I asked if she was trying to be a Ray she said "No, I'm trying to be the girl on Pro Athletics I met at Tower of Terror." Yeah, I got told on that one...

Does anyone have video of Pro Ahletics Showstoppers?? I have been their fan since 2011 and I really want to see them

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with that Lady Pro's routine. SO in love with all of it!

Please tell me that I'm not making things up and the fierce little bit from J4 is on that team now? I LOVEEEE her. I'm not kidding, one of my minis cut her hair in a bob after UCA last night and when I asked if she was trying to be a Ray she said "No, I'm trying to be the girl on Pro Athletics I met at Tower of Terror." Yeah, I got told on that one...
That's her. Her name is Rachel :)

No last name of minor's please.......MsT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back