All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im assuming that's their coach. if it is I don't think theres anything wrong with him getting that excited about his team doing amazing their last performance before the majors. if that was my team I would have gotten that excited too. I dont think he was being that crazy. he was just getting excited. The person who is video taping is not really in a prime spot to video a routine anyway.
Yes, the guy in the yellow shirt is one of the coaches for Panthers along with the other guy in the black hoodie. The other guy in gray shirt is a former coach for Panthers. (He now coaches at the CA Austin location)

Ok so help an old lady out, what's the name of the intl open team?
INT. Open Coed- Bangerz (San Marcos)
INT. Open AG- Sparkle (San Marcos)
Lg. Sr. Coed- Cali Coed (San Marcos)
Sm. Sr. AG- Lady Bullets/Elite (San Marcos)
Med. Sr. AG- Aces (Las Vegas)
Med. Sr. Coed- Black Ops (Livermore)
Sm. Sr. Coed- Smoed (Ventura)

They changed their name from Inspire to Bangerz? Oy!

Thanks for the list!

Cheetahs look so good. So excited for the majors, I feel like this is the first "real" comp of the season if you know what I mean!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That's some talent.. 4/7 current world champs! And I do love me some blops

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes, lol. I guess its a team thing. Im just the mom, I don't know anything

Well, I was talking to one of the guys from the team when he was at the Ventura gym and he was such a great kid. Then I ran into him at Starbucks on another occasion and again he was super sweet. So I want to see the team and give them some support and yell really loud because I have to stick to what I'm good at! LOL

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm not a fan of the whole adding "nasty" to the end of international team names mini trend. Like SOT iNasty? Nope, I'm not nasty. Sparknasty? Uhh what? I'd rather just be a Sparkle.

I'm sure if we were a part of the team when the name was decided, it'd be easier to understand. A lot of these things come from inside jokes.

Back