All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that much of this team is made up of last year's winning team from Stealth... I'm wondering the reason for the switch (if someone has to explain this over pm that's fine). Very impressed with this team, though!
Anyone have a video of TS IO6 from this past weekend?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaking of IAG6... whats the official name for the IAG6 coming from CF?

I thought on WCSS schedule they didn't have Cheersport listed instead they had Cheer for Charity listed on Feb 15? Super excited if they will be in Atl :cheering:
When the Revolution event was cancelled it was replaced with Cheersport. It was not on the original schedule.

Peach looks really good this year in medium. im a f5 or die kinda fan, but if they want to keep up they are gonna HAVE to add more difficulty.

Im just wondering but is Orange and Peach competing this year AGAINST each other at the NCA Atlanta Classic in Duluth? I am looking at the schedule and it has both of them listed as Large Senior 5.....

Im just wondering but is Orange and Peach competing this year AGAINST each other at the NCA Atlanta Classic in Duluth? I am looking at the schedule and it has both of them listed as Large Senior 5.....

Probably a typo because they have Senior Elite listed as a small senior team. They need a new typist....

Back