All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay I love this routine, and I genuinely can't decide who I want to win between them and Stars, but that dance is HORRIBLE.
I agree, it lacks citrus. But can we talk about their uniforms? I feel like a skort would benefit them more (and they could keep the slit in front).

Okay I love this routine, and I genuinely can't decide who I want to win between them and Stars, but that dance is HORRIBLE.
And I know they've got a lot of strong tumblers, but I miss Angel, I feel like this would have been a perfect year for her to be on this team (her kick double full.... ugh perf)

I know that much of this team is made up of last year's winning team from Stealth... I'm wondering the reason for the switch (if someone has to explain this over pm that's fine). Very impressed with this team, though!
Michael May is and was their coach from last year. I don't know all the details about the Stealth/OC merge/buy-out, so I cannot say anything on that. What I do know for a fact is, that Michael May is now a third owner of PCM, along side with Kellie and Troy.
http://n1media1.files1.jamspiritsites.com/68262/209658907951acca669acf8.pdf

Back