All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have to agree....had to reread it 2x to actually make sure that I saw that word. I am not a prude by any means, but that was just inappropriate in general, but especially so when discussing kids.

...and listing the lyrics to the song was not?? After I said I had not heard them and preferred not to??? Don't resurrect this argument. Watch the videos, PM the moderators, stop drawing attention to what you are saying you DO NOT want the kiddies to look at.

...and listing the lyrics to the song was not?? After I said I had not heard them and preferred not to??? Don't resurrect this argument. Watch the videos, PM the moderators, stop drawing attention to what you are saying you DO NOT want the kiddies to look at.
potandkettle....that post was 14 hours and 3 pages ago. If you don't want people to keep bringing up what you said, then stop responding.

Whilst I agree with you, JungleCats improve with every performance (from what I've seen anyway). I'm sure CA has something in the bag to bring them up to standard

I think that's the idea with this team...for them continually improve. Everytime I watch them, I see something that's a little better. Not every team is going to be Panthers or Cheetahs straight out of the gate. Heck, Panthers and Cheetahs aren't themselves straight out of the gate! But, if we want to have a Panther and a Cheetahs next year and the year after, perhaps there needs to be a JungleCats.

Back