All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see overly competitive seniors becoming something Canada brings for at least a few more seasons. At least at Sharks, there's a ridiculously talented youth and junior program, but as they age up they'll either be separated into those that are top 3 at Worlds worthy (Great Whites) or those not (generally senior restricted 5). It makes more sense for a Canadian gym to bring an open team mostly consisting of senior eligible girls and contend for the top spot then to take their senior girls and make a senior 5 team that would be lucky to make finals (mostly because of tumbling)
Oh I'm definitely talking future- I know they're still a season or two away from having a senior team. But when they can get there, I will be cheerfully waiting. :D

Oh I'm definitely talking future- I know they're still a season or two away from having a senior team. But when they can get there, I will be cheerfully waiting. :D

Yeah I think once the lower aged girls on Y5 age up into the 13/14 age range, there will be just way too much level 5 talent to choose from in the gym and a decent senior 5 will come out of it.

Have there been international teams outside of Canada compete in a senior division at worlds? My memory is hazy today with midterms approaching.

Have there been international teams outside of Canada compete in a senior division at worlds? My memory is hazy today with midterms approaching.
Yea, I've seen teams from Germany and Mexico compete in senior divisions for sure. There may have been others as well, but definitely not many.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i may be totally off topic but i know Unity Black, Coventry Dynamite, Rising Stars and Gold Star from the UK usually compete in the International Open Categories aswell as some of our german teams. (i apologize if this was not the question asked )
Loony Dolphins have competed in Large Senior before and i think Wildcats have competed in Small Coed (not 100 peercent sure if it was small or medium coed)
Most Teams compete in IO categories because our age divisions are so different over here

Dear cheeyaaa69,

UM can you not be rude when people are just enjoying the videos, making observations and supporting whatever team they want (and doing so in a non-hostile manner)?

It's equally annoying to sit around and whine about people posting about predictions as posting predictions.

The world would be a better place if people would be nice to each other.

Dear cheeyaaa69,

UM can you not be rude when people are just enjoying the videos, making observations and supporting whatever team they want (and doing so in a non-hostile manner)?

It's equally annoying to sit around and whine about people posting about predictions as posting predictions.

I don't think I was hostile at all, and if it came across that way then I apologize for that.
My post was more sarcastic than anything. A Worlds prediction in February is fairly ridiculous, but it was meant in good fun.

I don't think I was hostile at all, and if it came across that way then I apologize for that.
My post was more sarcastic than anything. A Worlds prediction in February is fairly ridiculous, but it was meant in good fun.

I meant that what *I* said was a very simple statement that wasn't hostile or wasn't dissing another team or a team member - I just said Orange is gonna take it in reference to the quality performance they put on at Cheersport and when they make changes, they'll be great. Truthfully I was talking about NCA, and should have posted that - but anyways thanks for the apology.

Back