All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^ GOD BLESS A SE VIDEO

First stunt looks amazing
I loved their first dance and music so not sure about this one :(
I like their new unis.
Pyramid is my fave

I'm not sure if LB actually performed a routine or a poorly-executed yet somewhat organized demonstration of 'skills', a term I use loosely because I'm not sure I'd even count half of their tumbling. That was...just rather unexpected for a team who typically looks like they have potential, even if there are bobbles.

Onyxcats have every right to be proud of that routine. It looked wonderful. Solid stunting.

Large Coed will be a battle. I must say- CEA teams look cleaner/better timed this year more than ever. Even Coed which sometimes gets a little rough around the edges. Loving how these teams look, bobbles aside.

Panthers- THANK GOODNESS THERE'S NO LONGER THAT SILLY SIDE GROUP IN THE DANCE! :cheering:

SE- All the win. Love the changes. Pure routine artistry right there. Wish I had a better view of the dance...

I'm not sure if LB actually performed a routine or a poorly-executed yet somewhat organized demonstration of 'skills', a term I use loosely because I'm not sure I'd even count half of their tumbling. That was...just rather unexpected for a team who typically looks like they have potential, even if there are bobbles.

Onyxcats have every right to be proud of that routine. It looked wonderful. Solid stunting.

Large Coed will be a battle. I must say- CEA teams look cleaner/better timed this year more than ever. Even Coed which sometimes gets a little rough around the edges. Loving how these teams look, bobbles aside.

Panthers- THANK GOODNESS THERE'S NO LONGER THAT SILLY SIDE GROUP IN THE DANCE! :cheering:

SE- All the win. Love the changes. Pure routine artistry right there. Wish I had a better view of the dance...
I didn't think LB was THAT bad. Obviously not their best and they were very sloppy, but I feel like this is a bit of an over exaggeration.

On another note, I love the changes SE made! I feel like I can actually see what's happening in this routine and I like that a majority of the team is doing the same stunt sequence!

Small Senior Day 1 Scores:

1. Woodlands Elite
2. Cheer Extreme SSX
3. Pcm Fantasy
4. Gymtyme
5. East Celebrity Elite
6. Green Bay Elite
7. Brandon Senior White
8. Crimson Heat
9. Cheer Intensity
10. Macs Cheer

Lady Bullets - 13th place
ICE Lady Lightening - 23rd

I would say today was definitly unexpected looking at these scores. Lady Lightening shouldn't be that low. 23rd? LOL

Small Senior Day 1 Scores:

1. Woodlands Elite
2. Cheer Extreme SSX
3. Pcm Fantasy
4. Gymtyme
5. East Celebrity Elite
6. Green Bay Elite
7. Brandon Senior White
8. Crimson Heat
9. Cheer Intensity
10. Macs Cheer

Lady Bullets - 13th place
ICE Lady Lightening - 23rd

I would say today was definitly unexpected looking at these scores. Lady Lightening shouldn't be that low. 23rd? LOL
It does seem pretty low for them but they did have almost 5 points in deductions and a lot of the other teams had less than that.

Just a run down of the few teams that I have seen:

Lady Bullets look a mess. I usually love them but they are sloppy. Tumbling isn't clean, stunts are dancing like their at the club, and it just seems like chaos!

SSX was the bomb diggity

Panthers are clearly talented but I feel like they're cramming way too much into that routine.

Senior Elite SLAYED THE NCA FLOOR and those changes were LONGGGGGG over due! You Go Girl - CSP

Cali Coed was sloppy. Whats going on in San Marcos?

T&S Obsession is again a talented team but they are soooooo sloppy. Sloppy with difficulty won't get you far in that division

Smoed - aside from the 2 tumbling problems they were amazing as usual

Cali Black Ops were CRAZY good! That stunt sequence is my fav of the year so far!

It does seem pretty low for them but they did have almost 5 points in deductions and a lot of the other teams had less than that.

...and their raw score? The raw scores of some of these teams did them in, when you add in the mistakes. NCA is brutal on mistakes, but if your raw score is not crazy to begin with, (like a TGLC) 5 points will put you that far down. But, thank God for day 2!!!

Back