All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Bullets day 2

Maybe this is a harsh opinion but I'll say this.
The team is already sloppy to begin with (though MUCH improved from The Majors) and the arms of that uniform are really not helping their motions look any cleaner. If you're gonna split an arm directly down the middle and have it be two different colours, your motions better be Spirit of Texas flawless.
Also someone take that center flyer to a flexibility class or two please. Nothing worse than a center flyer struggling to pull any, or all, of the body positions choreographed.

I really feel like that stunt group in wildcats just gave up. They had plenty of time to put
her back in the air.

I started adding videos to the Wiki (only videos actually taken at NCA) and found a fairly good amount of high quality videos! I'm not sure how many of them were already posted in here, but if you are still looking for a team, check out the Wiki just in case!

I started adding videos to the Wiki (only videos actually taken at NCA) and found a fairly good amount of high quality videos! I'm not sure how many of them were already posted in here, but if you are still looking for a team, check out the Wiki just in case!
Thanks for doing that, I've been slacking this weekend :oops:

I just posted coed elite in HD. Loading the others after tumbling.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just hate that Orange cant hit their stunts clean by now! I really wanted them to win but they can't seem to hit that routine clean like back in the old Orange days. Its kind of depressing knowing that they have had the exact same stunt sequence all year long(they down graded the double ups), whereas teams like Senior Elite and Panthers have gone thru several stunt sequences so far. Oh well...

they had a bad weekend. life happens. it was a lot easier to make small orange clean than it is to make large orange clean. was i surprised that they performed the way they did this weekend? yes x12323 but if there is one thing i know about roger and orange is that they will not show up to worlds looking like that. and back in old orange days they struggled with stunts all season so that's not really changed. not making excuses as to why they performed that way, but geez they hit those stunts pretty solid at the past few comps. they are humans, they make mistakes, and they will overcome it. it's not an orange(or stingray) thing to let a bad performance(s) bring us down. NCA happened, they didn't do good, season isn't over and they know they have A TON of work to do.

Back