All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I loved Raleigh Coed 4's tumbling. Some GORGEOUS, hollow, high layouts.

I hope the focus on the lower levels there continues to grow..I watch all their teams at opening showcase and never really watch much of them again :(

How are we sure this is the real Kim kardashian? And not some 12 yr old girl thinking she's funny lol

When in doubt..shimmy it out
Hahah that was definitely just a funny sarcastic reply that "Kim K" replied to my funny sarcastic comment about welcoming Kim K to the boards, trying to be funny.

Shady to me is when you see a "team" that had received a "paid bid" somewhere and not only goes without the "actual" team, but puts overage people on the team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I had never heard of them so I went in with pretty low expectations but Im really impressed!! I see you!
Why havent I even heard of this program before?
Thank you! We joined this program in the very beginning, after our other gym closed. We have been in All-stars for 8 years, and have been amazed at what Tri-Athletics has done and what the coaches do for our kids. We are new, but you will hear a lot about us in the future. And this team has a bid to worlds. And all of our other teams placed 1st or 2nd, and that team got Grand Champion-highest percent of perfection. Happy Mama!

Back