All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coed Elite - Ultimate Battle 2014

This routine is finally looking like a routine to me, and not just stunt after stunt after stunt. Though that 2nd stunt loses me. Something about seeing only a few groups in the air in large coed just bugs me.

-_-

They will easilyyyyyyy be in top 5 as long as they hit.
True. But I don't even know if I'd count what they did in that video as 'hitting.' There are still balance checks and bobbles where other teams are just getting more and more solid.

I'll never discount them out from Top 5, because that'd be seven hells of foolish. They are undoubtedly talented. But for a team that's finally won gold after YEARS of being the bridesmaid, from a gym that seems to fly in people from all over the world, I'd expect them to look a touch more globe-worthy after NCA. At this rate, they look like Stars have the past couple seasons (minus Day 2 Worlds) - Happy just to not have stuff come down.

I just love people 'Woo!' ing during CE's dance. So funny lol

lady bullets - so much improvement! they look awesome!! however, was that video shot from a super weird angle or was their entire routine off-center? my OCD started kicking in and that's all i could focus on :confused: (though unless the mats and backdrop were uneven, i'm going to take a wild guess it's just a weird angle. nonetheless, it still drove me crazy)

Lady Bullets look a lot better! They're my favorite, but I haven't been feeling them as much this year. Still want them to do well though which I think they can if they clean up more and hit!

Fantasy looks great! Their stunts are amazing and I love how small senior teams have really stepped up their stunting by adding a difficult tw0-man section AND a difficult elite stunt.

Cali Coed is everything. So obsessed.

Didn't LB have Two stunt falls and a marked stunt during the same competition last season? I believe they're doing fairly well compared to last year. Cali is not the GYM to stack all their talent on one worlds team, so I don't understand why people expect a lot from a particular team. Yeah LB are world champions, but so is black ops, smoed, sparkle, and aces top2, there is only so much they can do with all the talent they have.

Didn't LB have Two stunt falls and a marked stunt during the same competition last season? I believe they're doing fairly well compared to last year. Cali is not the GYM to stack all their talent on one worlds team, so I don't understand why people expect a lot from a particular team.
Probably tradition. They've placed top 3 last 3 year at worlds and are current world champs. Of course people expect a lot.

PCM Fantasy....No music but one of our best performances to date!
http://youtu.be/OE_cFho0gDE

Anyone else bothered by the red center mat?

Also love the height in all the pyramid stunts! Looks great! The full ups in the beginning first stunt and the tick tocks are the cleanest I have ever seen for a stunt without a backspot

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back