All-Star 2013-2014 Teams (gyms)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh and also, (being hypocritical to my own post here), only 14 of those teams listed have actual shown their 2013/14 routines yet so how can we determine if they are "competitive" or not?
let me rephrase that, most competitive due to last years season. and just because they don't have videos out doesn't mean that people don't have them secretly circulating. i never said i was doing the whole entire division so instead of making that comment why dont you add them to the list isn't that what this threads about?

let me rephrase that, most competitive due to last years season. and just because they don't have videos out doesn't mean that people don't have them secretly circulating. i never said i was doing the whole entire division so instead of making that comment why dont you add them to the list isn't that what this threads about?

You made a list of teams in which we already knew the divisions of - read the whole thread before you post (important rule of fierceboard people) and said "Add any that I've missed"... Um that would be a whole lot, as Andrew pointed out.

This thread is updates on divisions of teams, not lists of teams you think are competitive (and that we knew the divisions of). I get where you're coming from but read the title of the thread a bit better next time.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Take One Cheerleading Academy, Bethel, CT

Small Youth 2- Glamour
Small Junior 3- Celebrities
Small Senior 2- Hollywood
Small Senior 4- Stardom

Were they med all girl previously?

The Fierce Board App! ||
Yes they were! This change was only announced 6 days ago!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Vizion all stars will be competing in small senior 5 for the first time!

I believe michigan xtreme is also small sr 5
Midwest xplosion and elite cheer Michigan will be in small coed 5 this year

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Midwest xplosion is now small all girl again, along with Vizion and Michigan Xtreme.
Elite cheer michigan is the only Small coed in Michigan

Back