All-Star 2014-2015 International Open Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much this info is awesome :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh I forgot one. I used to cheer at what is now ECE Central (but wasn't at the time) in Leominster. They had two open teams, but in not sure if they still do. They're about an hour from Amherst. I wasn't a huge fan of them and they didn't go to big comps, but it might be different now that they're an ECE gym.

Are there any International teams in Missouri?

Where at in Missouri? All star patriots had one this past year and they are near Springfield. It was more of a team that was for fun than a actual competitive team. Kc Cheer from Lenexa, Kansas ( if you're going to school in the Kansas City area) has had one in the past but I don't think they had one this year. I don't believe either gyms ever had their international teams go for a bid to worlds.

Where at in Missouri? All star patriots had one this past year and they are near Springfield. It was more of a team that was for fun than a actual competitive team. Kc Cheer from Lenexa, Kansas ( if you're going to school in the Kansas City area) has had one in the past but I don't think they had one this year. I don't believe either gyms ever had their international teams go for a bid to worlds.

I live in the St. Louis area

ICE Allstars will have an IOC5 in the 14/15 season!
Location - Aurora IL

Northern Illinois Uni is 35 minutes away - All Girl and Coed squad, sideline and competes at NCA college nationals in Daytona.
Illinois State is 45 minutes away - All Girl and Coed squad. Mostly sideline, only rarely compete.
U Of Illinois is 45 minutes away - Coed squad, unsure if only sideline/competition.
U Of Chicago is 45 minutes away - couldn't see anything about a squad, anyone know?
Northwestern University is 50 minutes away - All Girl, sideline only

ICE is $329 per month, May and April are $165 and $428 for uniform. Sometimes the fees/uniforms costs are different for International teams but no info has been posted for them yet!
Do you know home much the uniforms would be for the boys?

ICE Allstars will have an IOC5 in the 14/15 season!
Location - Aurora IL

Northern Illinois Uni is 35 minutes away - All Girl and Coed squad, sideline and competes at NCA college nationals in Daytona.
Illinois State is 45 minutes away - All Girl and Coed squad. Mostly sideline, only rarely compete.
U Of Illinois is 45 minutes away - Coed squad, unsure if only sideline/competition.
U Of Chicago is 45 minutes away - couldn't see anything about a squad, anyone know?
Northwestern University is 50 minutes away - All Girl, sideline only

ICE is $329 per month, May and April are $165 and $428 for uniform. Sometimes the fees/uniforms costs are different for International teams but no info has been posted for them yet!

$428 FOR AN OPEN TEAM UNIFORM?! Ours aren't the most blinged out, but they only cost us $175.

UA is like 6 hours and I think ICE is in the 5ish range. Platinum is going to be your best bet unless you REALLY want to be an ICE athlete.
I take it that you are going to Lindenwood? Do you know if any people from there are going to cheer for the open team at Platinum? that may be the school that I end up going to and cheering for the and for platinum.

Back