All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean when you here them dancing to it, you can't help but think if the original song, and that's not something that should be correlated to a group of girls.

I mean when you here them dancing to it, you can't help but think if the original song, and that's not something that should be correlated to a group of girls.
I have absolutely zero idea of what the original song is. Maybe it's just me, but I bet a lot of people don't know either. Having the song remixed to be completely appropriate is fine IMO, because those that don't know the song aren't going to have any idea of what it should say and those that do know the song have obviously already heard the inappropriate version, so what's going to change? It's not like their going to be able to go home and look up the lyrics to the song and figure out what it is because the words are completely different. I really don't see what the problem of using these songs are if the words are changed to be appropriate, like what is the issue? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but being offended by a team remixing a song doesn't make sense to me. If the mix has the explicit content in it, then yes, that I have a problem with.

I have absolutely zero idea of what the original song is. Maybe it's just me, but I bet a lot of people don't know either. Having the song remixed to be completely appropriate is fine IMO, because those that don't know the song aren't going to have any idea of what it should say and those that do know the song have obviously already heard the inappropriate version, so what's going to change? It's not like their going to be able to go home and look up the lyrics to the song and figure out what it is because the words are completely different. I really don't see what the problem of using these songs are if the words are changed to be appropriate, like what is the issue? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but being offended by a team remixing a song doesn't make sense to me. If the mix has the explicit content in it, then yes, that I have a problem with.
I think that's a cop out. "Not many people know this so is super gross so it's okay". It's still wrong. That's not just any song either, It's SUPER explicit.

You're a stingray, if you don't know the song. Ask your coaches, then maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

I think that's a cop out. "Not many people know this so is super gross so it's okay". It's still wrong. That's not just any song either, It's SUPER explicit.
FYI I'm not a Stingray, I'm much too old for that lol (and never was to be clear) Unless I drove the like 10 hours there from VA lol. I'm not trying to argue, just trying to explain where some people may be coming from haha, definitely not a "cop out".

Back