All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anybody know which team has BASSNECTAR in their music this year? I remember watching a video but I can't remember who it was- I believe the part of the song was during the teams jumps

Now that I've listened to Beatles mix again, I'm not sure how I feel about the voiceover talking about "it don't matter if you're black, it don't matter if you're white, these Beatles right here got a flavor that you gonna like". Just seems like a poor choice with all the racial tension that's been going on recently and I don't really find it appropriate to be in a cheerleading mix.

Now that I've listened to Beatles mix again, I'm not sure how I feel about the voiceover talking about "it don't matter if you're black, it don't matter if you're white, these Beatles right here got a flavor that you gonna like". Just seems like a poor choice with all the racial tension that's been going on recently and I don't really find it appropriate to be in a cheerleading mix.

Oh. Yikes, not sure how I feel about that either. Didn't catch that when I listened to it. Probably not the best choice of words, imo.

It seems like a poor attempt of calling out Brandon Senior Black rather than race.

I actually found Beatles' music really good. As far as the "black or white" voiceover, I thought of it as 1) anti-racist; because it doesn't matter who you are, you'll like what they've got; and 2) a dig at Brandon...which is hilarious because Brandon is KILLIN' IT this season! I really like Rockstar (and have for a few years now), and I almost always love a good (respectful) poke at another team. It's good rivalry. I hope both of them hit both days in Orlando!

Back