All-Star 2014-2015 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how is it decided which team gets their music released for Cali? I know some lower levels have been released but not all.

Does anyone know how is it decided which team gets their music released for Cali? I know some lower levels have been released but not all.

It is all based on when the coaches send in the video of the full out. J2 Crew is still waiting but I heard that it is because they wanted to get all of the AZ music done for the showcase last weekend.

Sorry I did not respond on this thread in awhile... I actually listened to several of the Cheer Music and I really enjoyed listening to Stringrays - "99 problems, but a Peach is not one", the several of the Cali releases, CA release -"Here Kitty,Kitty" and the latest Woodland Elite Colonels-- I am going to be real truthful, I like many of the mentioned Cheer mix because there were a right mix-in my opinion, of music and voiceovers... The voiceovers seemed to have been more personalized and spoke about the groups, as if the producers knew them and these groups accomplishments... I did not like the CJA sounds because it did not have enough music and too many voiceovers that in my opinion were impersonal and i did not feel a connection with the music...Sorry, I really wanted to love CJA sounds and I was reluctant to write that I did not like it!

I absolutely love CJA's music! Kyle's style is different from others and that is what I love about him! His music is very exciting and helps give the athletes more to perform to and to have fun while performing their routine along with having the Most sassy voiceovers there is to offer!

Sorry I did not respond on this thread in awhile... I actually listened to several of the Cheer Music and I really enjoyed listening to Stringrays - "99 problems, but a Peach is not one", the several of the Cali releases, CA release -"Here Kitty,Kitty" and the latest Woodland Elite Colonels-- I am going to be real truthful, I like many of the mentioned Cheer mix because there were a right mix-in my opinion, of music and voiceovers... The voiceovers seemed to have been more personalized and spoke about the groups, as if the producers knew them and these groups accomplishments... I did not like the CJA sounds because it did not have enough music and too many voiceovers that in my opinion were impersonal and i did not feel a connection with the music...Sorry, I really wanted to love CJA sounds and I was reluctant to write that I did not like it!
obviously your entitled to you opinion. I do what the client want. my style is very music heavy and I love giving everyone a fierce silent moment, its all good I was just in a bad mood because I was pushing out 6 teams a day. good news is Im doing Cali bangerz :)))

obviously your entitled to you opinion. I do what the client want. my style is very music heavy and I love giving everyone a fierce silent moment, its all good I was just in a bad mood because I was pushing out 6 teams a day. good news is Im doing Cali bangerz :)))
I had a dream that you did Smoed again hahaha

Back