All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So this just in......
Instagram

"From Orlando, please welcome Top Gun Allstars 24k Jags!!"

Still scratching my head here.....
I love the name! I'm guessing since there is (probably) 24 girls on the team is where the 24 is coming from. That's the normal size of open teams. I'm not a jewelry expert, but isn't 24K like pure gold, so it's like the highest type?

I love the name! I'm guessing since there is (probably) 24 girls on the team is where the 24 is coming from. That's the normal size of open teams. I'm not a jewelry expert, but isn't 24K like pure gold, so it's like the highest type?
Right, I got the "24k" now. I just don't understand the theming for the Orlando gym...

Right, I got the "24k" now. I just don't understand the theming for the Orlando gym...
I don't think there is a theme, all the team names at the gym are all over the place, kind of like Miami's too. And the uniforms were released, their somewhere in the new uniforms thread but they're the same as Naples which is just like Miami's but black instead of white.

The girls were given a few names to choose from and they voted on 24K - the logo they have is cute. I can't speak on other team names for the gym :) The uniform is nice I have seen a picture, I really like it.

I don't think there is a theme, all the team names at the gym are all over the place, kind of like Miami's too. And the uniforms were released, their somewhere in the new uniforms thread but they're the same as Naples which is just like Miami's but black instead of white.

Those were the program wide uniforms. IAG uniforms are different. I am not sure what Angels and Guardians teams will look like, they may be different from what the program uniforms are.

The girls were given a few names to choose from and they voted on 24K - the logo they have is cute. I can't speak on other team names for the gym :) The uniform is nice I have seen a picture, I really like it.
The name will eventually sink in for me, but I do like the logo; I'm getting a 70s crime TV series vibe from it. Can't wait to see their uniforms along with Guardians and Angels, will all teams be performing at the showcase?

Those were the program wide uniforms. IAG uniforms are different. I am not sure what Angels and Guardians teams will look like, they may be different from what the program uniforms are.
Sorry read that post completely wrong and thought he was asking for program wide. :oops: I'm excited to see the Worlds teams uniforms though!

The name will eventually sink in for me, but I do like the logo; I'm getting a 70s crime TV series vibe from it. Can't wait to see their uniforms along with Guardians and Angels, will all teams be performing at the showcase?
I think I saw a different logo also - so I am not sure which one will be used for practice clothes, etc. - but I like them both. Yes, all teams should be at the showcase. IAG is just now working on some routine things, so what will be seen at showcase will obviously be a work in progress - new members, etc. so it should all come together in time for comps :)

I thought TG Orlando's IAG team was called iLadies (according to the wiki)? Is this the same team just with a different name?

Back