All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Basically copying what I said in my earlier post but seriously, the Globe is NOT all that matters in cheerleading.
Worlds is ONE competition, 3 DAYS out of 365 in a year.

And FYI - CT Love were incredible Day 2 of Worlds. I honestly thought they were going to beat Senior Elite (scoresheets plzzz)

Are you serious?! Wow...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You may not know this, but wasn't navy like a junior 2/3 or something like that a few years ago? I know they were a team at some point just not sure which division.

I know one year (2011-2012) they were junior 3 not sure if it was different for any of the other years and I'm not sure how many years they have had the team :)

Basically copying what I said in my earlier post but seriously, the Globe is NOT all that matters in cheerleading.
Worlds is ONE competition, 3 DAYS out of 365 in a year.

And FYI - CT Love were incredible Day 2 of Worlds. I honestly thought they were going to beat Senior Elite (scoresheets plzzz)

To a lot of people, the globe IS what matters in cheerleading. I could win 100 NCA jackets but if I never win a globe in my life I won't have accomplished what I want to. Regardless of what you all say, in every sport there is one final goal. One victory or loss that will trump all others. Worlds is that for much of our industry.
And FYI... I never said they weren't. I specifically said their finals performance would have globed in medium, but it clearly wasn't enough for large. Cut the attitude with me please.

To a lot of people, the globe IS what matters in cheerleading. I could win 100 NCA jackets but if I never win a globe in my life I won't have accomplished what I want to. Regardless of what you all say, in every sport there is one final goal. One victory or loss that will trump all others. Worlds is that for much of our industry.
And FYI... I never said they weren't. I specifically said their finals performance would have globed in medium, but it clearly wasn't enough for large. Cut the attitude with me please.

Cutting 6 girls that have been with you all season though juuuuuuust for the globe that you may or may not get just seems harsh in my opinion.

And I do see what you're saying about them not being in large sr, but I don't think placing 5th behind the calibre of teams they did means they shouldn't be there.

That you thought they would beat senior elite? I mean they were much better than they were last year but there's still a huge difference between them and the big four. I thought maybe if stars did actually get two oob (10 pts) love would come close to them, but that's about it.

After the Day 2 Worlds performances I, and many others I might add, had a inkling of a feeling that Love would beat SE. Love hit near perfect and SE had a multitude of mistakes.
Obviously it didn't turn out that way, but I thought there was a chance they would.

After the Day 2 Worlds performances I, and many others I might add, had a inkling of a feeling that Love would beat SE. Love hit near perfect and SE had a multitude of mistakes.
Obviously it didn't turn out that way, but I thought there was a chance they would.
That truly is one of the most far fetched things I've heard in awhile, but you are entitled to your own opinion!

Cutting 6 girls that have been with you all season though juuuuuuust for the globe that you may or may not get just seems harsh in my opinion.

And I do see what you're saying about them not being in large sr, but I don't think placing 5th behind the calibre of teams they did means they shouldn't be there.

I quit. Read my posts before commenting. I didn't once say they shouldn't be there. I just don't understand why they WOULD be there when they had such a good shot at a top spot in medium. I don't comprehend putting yourself in a division that you're basically guaranteed to place, at highest, MAYBE 4th, when they could have won medium senior with their performance

I quit. Read my posts before commenting. I didn't once say they shouldn't be there. I just don't understand why they WOULD be there when they had such a good shot at a top spot in medium. I don't comprehend putting yourself in a division that you're basically guaranteed to place, at highest, MAYBE 4th, when they could have won medium senior with their performance

See now that you've managed to calmly and clearly explain yourself without so much 'tude I understand your point more.

Whatever the case - CheerTyme already had a team in that division though, and where there isn't a rule against having 2 teams from the same gym in a division, I don't think it is something they would do.

Back