All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Zenith is my team. I'm the new AllStar Director of WC Phoenix. I'll be coaching them this season. Zenith, in astronomy, means the point directly above the observer or the highest point. We're very excited to get this season going! Our theme will be universe themes just like the main gym. We're still naming teams so the only other team that has been named officially so far is senior 4.2 (Apollo).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i would like one of the new WC gyms to use all of the planets. and: solstice, comet, aurora, chaos (one of it's definitions is astronomically related), nebula, orbit, spectrum, umbra, ultraviolet, zodiac.

ETA OH AND ALL OF THE CONSTELLATIONS Constellation List

you're welcome world cup.

Last edited:
This cheerforce news got me going
tumblr_inline_n0orcaLbnH1snuvdn.gif

Zenith is my team. I'm the new AllStar Director of WC Phoenix. I'll be coaching them this season. Zenith, in astronomy, means the point directly above the observer or the highest point. We're very excited to get this season going! Our theme will be universe themes just like the main gym. We're still naming teams so the only other team that has been named officially so far is senior 4.2 (Apollo).

A gym in my state has a universe theme and two they have that WC hasn't used yet are Orbits and Comets.

A gym in my state has a universe theme and two they have that WC hasn't used yet are Orbits and Comets.

I think the reason they stayed away from comets was because it used to be the name of a pretty successful gym in nj but closed 3 years ago. A lot of the kids and coaches from that gym are now at World Cup. I could definitely see one of the PA gyms using that name!

I also like gravity and velocity for team names :)

But you might want to leave out the Challenger.....
That was the name of the shuttle. The program itself was called the Space Shuttle. (Which would kind of be a good name for a parent team.)

Is this the gym that used to be rocket elite? It'd be super cool to have Apollo, Mercury, Gemini, X-15, and Soyuz for team names.

Edit: I'm a nerd

I think the reason they stayed away from comets was because it used to be the name of a pretty successful gym in nj but closed 3 years ago. A lot of the kids and coaches from that gym are now at World Cup. I could definitely see one of the PA gyms using that name!

One of the gyms on Long Island is named Gravity. They've had past (and possibly current) teams such as Orbits, Particles, Nova, Explosion, Energy, Intensity and I think they may even have a Velocity this season. The parent team was called The Big Bang :).

I remember competing against them! They were always fairly good, I think there was a bit of a rivalry between CJA and Comets for a period of time? They're cheer was great too, though I can't remember it. It ended with "...you're about to see a comet!" and usually most of the crowd and teams new it, so they would say it with them. Sorry, off topic, but thanks for reminding me they existed!

Back