All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh how I wish panthers would go smaller again, hopefully they add another flyer, just doesn't seem very panthers to not max out.

Oh how I wish panthers would go smaller again, hopefully they add another flyer, just doesn't seem very panthers to not max out.
They only have 35 on the team, so they don't really need to have another group, they are maxing out with what they have. I like it, I think it's smart.

If it is my video's that are potato quality I apologize it was with my iphone .. To get center I had to sit far back but Zoom in but I know it killed the quality.

It was either be center and far or close and have a side view!

Sorry guys I thought y'all would prefer center!

If it's not my videos your referring to then cool and just disregard this post lol
No im not talking about yours!! yours were HD!!

I love the whole message behind this song and the way senior elite has incorporated it. Does anybody know the relation between her and senior elite? Is she related to them or is she a local from the area? I'm honestly just curious! I love this relationship.

To answer your question, she isn't related in any way. She is not local. She's from Boston, lives in NY and records in LA.

Here's the story for anybody who's interested. (Sorry for the length.......)

CSP starts out with a long list of possible song options for every team. (So this process isn't specific to SE but this particular story happens to center around them this time.) She had the music decided on for everything except pyramid. Many songs were chosen and vetoed for 1 reason or another. 3 weeks before Showcase Rachel releases fight song on iTunes. 2 weeks before our Showcase CSP buys Fight Song......listen's to it and tells the SE girls in the group chat to go buy and listen to this song. It's decided they've found their pyramid song. CSP sends the information to JR and the next week SE get's an email with the music. It's love at first listen. Saturday of Showcase CheerUpdates tweets about to make Rachel Platten cheer famous in 45 minutes. She's recording in LA and has no clue what's coming. Music is released and we tagged her in the mix. Girls on the team are tweeting thank you for your song........thank you for being our inspiration......thank you we love you.......your voice is amazing, thank you.........Fans of SE are tweeting her.....her twitter blew up, literally. (At the concert she tells the girls she was having a bad day that day......things in the studio weren't happening the way she planned and there were some negative things going on and that their tweets and love and support made her day....) She asked for a video of the pyramid and that she'd re-tweet it for the girls. (Which is why there's a video out there with just the pyramid before they performed) My little bit's birthday was Nove 8 so after the showcase I google to see if I can find an album, tshirt or anything of her's for a birthday present. I click on links and eventually I come across a backyard concert website. On a lark I click on NC and Greensboro and see.........she's having a concert on Nov 16th in Greensboro. I freak out and buy 10 tickets. (Another Mom on the team had done the same thing and had tickets alread too) The team knows they"re going to see her but the team mom contacted the guy hosting the show and ask if his place will hold 70/80 people. He suggest's a 4:30 SE performance..........which they had no idea about.

This lady is the real deal. She can sing her butt off. She is humble, genuine and has a positive spirit about her. Not only did she add a show for SE she spoke with, autographed their tshirt's and took a picture with each and every one of them. For an hour and a half. And, she had another show to do. Her voice and songs are amazing. She has 2 new songs coming in Dec and a new album in Feb. Please, check out her music!

Look at their faces. That is pure joy. It was a magical afternoon. And, 1 of the coolest things we've ever gotten to experience.

Whether you believe in fate or divine intervention or whatever.........Her song was meant to be in our music. All of this was meant to be.

Last edited:
To answer your question, she isn't related in any way. She is not local. She's from Boston, lives in NY and records in LA.

Here's the story for anybody who's interested. (Sorry for the length.......)

CSP starts out with a long list of possible song options for every team. (So this process isn't specific to SE but this particular story happens to center around them this time.) She had the music decided on for everything except pyramid. Many songs were chosen and vetoed for 1 reason or another. 3 weeks before Showcase Rachel releases fight song on iTunes. 2 weeks before our Showcase CSP buys Fight Song......listen's to it and tells the SE girls in the group chat to go buy and listen to this song. It's decided they've found their pyramid song. CSP sends the information to JR and the next week SE get's an email with the music. It's love at first listen. Saturday of Showcase CheerUpdates tweets about to make Rachel Platten cheer famous in 45 minutes. She's recording in LA and has no clue what's coming. Music is released and we tagged her in the mix. Girls on the team are tweeting thank you for your song........thank you for being our inspiration......thank you we love you.......your voice is amazing, thank you.........Fans of SE are tweeting her.....her twitter blew up, literally. (At the concert she tells the girls she was having a bad day that day......things in the studio weren't happening the way she planned and there were some negative things going on and that their tweets and love and support made her day....) She asked for a video of the pyramid and that she'd re-tweet it for the girls. (Which is why there's a video out there with just the pyramid before they performed) My little bit's birthday was Nove 8 so after the showcase I google to see if I can find an album, tshirt or anything of her's for a birthday present. I click on links and eventually I come across a backyard concert website. On a lark I click on NC and Greensboro and see.........she's having a concert on Nov 16th in Greensboro. I freak out and buy 10 tickets. (Another Mom on the team had done the same thing and had tickets alread too) The team knows they"re going to see her but the team mom contacted the guy hosting the show and ask if his place will hold 70/80 people. He suggest's a 4:30 SE performance..........which they had no idea about.

This lady is the real deal. She can sing her butt off. She is humble, genuine and has a positive spirit about her. Not only did she add a show for SE she spoke with, autographed their tshirt's and took a picture with each and every one of them. For an hour and a half. And, she had another show to do. Her voice and songs are amazing. She has 2 new songs coming in Dec and a new album in Feb. Please, check out her music!

Look at their faces. That is pure joy. It was a magical afternoon. And, 1 of the coolest things we've ever gotten to experience.

Whether you believe in fate or divine intervention or whatever.........Her song was meant to be in our music. All of this was meant to be.

This song and story is absolutely beautiful! Like someone said earlier, I really do hope the lawsuits from greedy music companies leads to more "underground" and "undiscovered" artists to be noticed. She has an awesome spirit and seemed so genuinely happy to be featured in their music and was thrilled to play for them. Also, she sounds GREAT live. I love an artist who sounds almost exactly the same live as they do on an album.

This song and story is absolutely beautiful! Like someone said earlier, I really do hope the lawsuits from greedy music companies leads to more "underground" and "undiscovered" artists to be noticed. She has an awesome spirit and seemed so genuinely happy to be featured in their music and was thrilled to play for them. Also, she sounds GREAT live. I love an artist who sounds almost exactly the same live as they do on an album.

I hope so too, Jay! I really do. Her voice is better in person!! She was definitely as happy as they were. And, she played some of her new songs and they're amazing. Edited to add: I know her and JR have been in contact. I'm hoping that means more Rachel Platten in Champions League music cuts. I have my fingers crossed.

Some "meant to be" moments I didn't mention was her tweet when Taylor Swifts album came out that she loved it and hashtag TS1989. (Long Live). She tweet the girls on Nov 11 that said hey SE I hear you're coming to see me. Everyone knows we love 11:11. Lol.

Last edited:
Do you know what made CSP download her song? Had she heard any of her other music previously?

I do not off the top of my head. I think she mentioned why but, my memory isn't what it used to be. She had not heard any of her prior work. Fate, Devine intervention...?!?!? Idk....you hear CSP talk about it in the video. We truly believe the whole thing was meant to be.

FYI....go to YouTube and search her name. She has her own channel. She's been posting music for 3 or 4 years. And apparently one of her songs was in a PLL's commercial.

Last edited:
Do you know what made CSP download her song? Had she heard any of her other music previously?

Fight song was the promo song used for the biggest loser recently so it's possible she heard a snippet in the commercial.

I thought I didn't know of her and then realized I downloaded her song 1000 ships years ago. Who knew lol

Back