All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't agree. Top Gun had wonerful choreography and great execution. They didn't have the hardest routine but there are many other factors that come into place. Cheerleading isn't just about who is throwing the hardest passes and stunts. Top Gun gives you a GREAT overall package.

Top Gun is great, but when it comes down to it, a team who out stunts, tumbles, jumps, and executes choreography better than the first place team should not be placing below them.

Top Gun is great, but when it comes down to it, a team who out stunts, tumbles, jumps, and executes choreography better than the first place team should not be placing below them.
did anyone ever release day 2 scoring breakdowns for medium senior and large senior.... im dumbfounded on how ive seen every other division score breakdowns other then those two divisions after worlds was over. unless i completely missed them some how.

What do you mean by "quantity" stunt?
I was half asleep when I wrote that. Idk where quantity came from. Lol. I just meant putting up 6 stunts

Edit: I guess I had seen "quantity" mentioned before. Maybe I'm not totally out of it. Haha

Back