All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did their "usual" last pass graduate? or did i miss her in this? love watching her tumble.
from what i have learned from social media aka instagram, she is not cheering this year, she is focusing on just tumbling..
might just be rumors tho, idk. :)

I'm not the biggest SE fan (and I'm not hating I swear), but the stunt at like 3:10-3:15....not feeling it. At least not right now. I love the difficulty, but IT'S SO SLOPPY! They do a 1 1/2 stretch to (basically) a squish/sponge then an immediate full around. I don't see the point in anything after the 1 1/2 bc it's not to the top. Again I love the difficulty, and the concept/idea; I just wish they would clean up the beginning before adding on. (Before people jump down my throat, I'll say it again: I just wish they would clean up the first part.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not the biggest SE fan (and I'm not hating I swear), but the stunt at like 3:10-3:15....not feeling it. At least not right now. I love the difficulty, but IT'S SO SLOPPY! They do a 1 1/2 stretch to (basically) a squish/sponge then an immediate full around. I don't see the point in anything after the 1 1/2 bc it's not to the top. Again I love the difficulty, and the concept/idea; I just wish they would clean up the beginning before adding on. (Before people jump down my throat, I'll say it again: I just wish they would clean up the first part.)

I'm sure by comp season they will have it all cleaned up!

I mean, it is July. And CEA. We all know that what they have in mind for ANY part of the year will change and grow as it goes on. Showcase routine is somewhat spaghetti throwing- see what sticks. Stunts? Not what I'd be annoyed with. Some of that tumbling could use some smoothing, and that's from someone who loves them.

Heck, even CA doesn't fully have their stuff going until NCA.

I mean, it is July. And CEA. We all know that what they have in mind for ANY part of the year will change and grow as it goes on. Showcase routine is somewhat spaghetti throwing- see what sticks. Stunts? Not what I'd be annoyed with. Some of that tumbling could use some smoothing, and that's from someone who loves them.

Heck, even CA doesn't fully have their stuff going until NCA.

Correct! Its July people, not April! Cut them some slack

Back