All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love cocky music, don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling what will happen to them is what happens to many teams when they get ahead of themselves like that.. They crash and burn. Embrace and appreciate your win but stop acting like you're the queens of medium all girl when in all reality it still makes no sense that they even made top 3, let alone 1st.

Thank you! So glad I'm not the only one thinking that!

wow, I really really like this team!

The girl who did the firebird leap in the beginning = precious.

A lot of our senior teams had football playoffs tonight so a bunch of girls were missing. They'll all go full out at the comp tomorrow!
I cannot contain my excitement for this team, I simply can't...... (*explodes in orange*)

Stingray Allstars - Green

Stingray Allstars - Spice

Stingray Allstars - Frost

Last edited:
Can someone who knows rules better than me tell me how the first part of Prodigy Midnight's pyramid is legal? I thought you couldn't tumble directly into a flip like that anymore without a "spotter". I just looked it up and they didn't get a deduction for it, I'm in love with their routine though.

I know Rays are competing at Encore today and I'm sure there will be videos, but can someone PLEASE get a video of GA Allstars Med. coed?!? I haven't heard anything about them this season (very unusual). I know they're "under new management" or whatever so I'm interested to see what they put on the floor this season!!! I'd love for them to make a comeback!

Back