All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that the reason that Gabie was there was to fill in for that injured athlete until she comes back fully recovered. We should stop jumping to conclusions as to what's gonna happen to both gabie and the one she filled in for. She's already in their IOC5 team plus she cheers (and studies) at UNC and if she would be on SE, then that's spreading herself thin...

Few comment's on the Gabie situation. It was never a secret Gabie wanted to Super Senior. I don't know if people even know this but Gabie is smart. She's as serious a student as she is a college cheerleader. Due to schedule's she wasn't able to commit to the time commitment this team requires. We have a hurt athlete who fly's and bases. She graciously agreed to help us out until this athlete is well again. We appreciate her willingness to jump in and essentially rescue us.

It's no secret I love Gabie, so, personally I'm happy to have her back.........even if it's just a month or so!

Thanks for shedding some light on the situation. People were jumping to conclusion. Better to set the record straight early! Haha. Glad you all were able to have such a good fill-in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last pass on ody Def full punch 1 1/2 is this still illegal did they get deducted for it can someone catch me up too speed
That's legal, you just can't twist right before or after a double. Nothing stopping two fulls in a row or 1 1/2.

I saw videos of SOT's IOC4 on Instagram last night. So clean!

Also, can I just say that I LOVE this division? Not everyone who is aged out has the skills for a Worlds level Open 5 or 6 and this is a great opportunity for those who want to remain involved with cheer competitively at a different level.

I saw videos of SOT's IOC4 on Instagram last night. So clean!

Also, can I just say that I LOVE this division? Not everyone who is aged out has the skills for a Worlds level Open 5 or 6 and this is a great opportunity for those who want to remain involved with cheer competitively at a different level.
I love it too. I wish there had been more teams back when I was on one a few years ago so we could have actually competed instead of only 3 on opposite ends of the country lol. But I might consider cheering on one again once I graduate if there's one near where I live. It was really nice to be able to cheer without the added pressure and stress of Worlds.

See good attitudes create good karma....music man just emailed our track to the coaching staff, just in time for our last practice!

If uniforms magically appear tonight our kids might actually go into seizures from excitement!
@flyer4life .... Any particular reason why you rated this post as gossip?

It was really nice to be able to cheer without the added pressure and stress of Worlds.

Not only skills for Worlds teams but TIME for Worlds.

Kids on Open teams are students, college cheerleaders, full-time employees, etc. who are often paying their own way in terms of cheer. Sometimes, you just want to cheer without worrying about Worlds practices, bids, how you're going to afford it, how you can squeeze in 4 nights a week of practice on top of what you already have to do, etc.

Back